Product Marketing- Senior Executive/Assistant Manager
Bangalore, India /
Credit - Marketing and PR /
PayU, a leading payment and Fintech company in 50+ high-growth markets throughout Asia, Central and Eastern Europe, Latin America, the Middle East and Africa, part of Prosus group, one of the largest technology investors in the world is redefining the way people buy and sell online for our 300.000+ merchants and millions of consumers.
As a leading online payment service provider, we deploy more than 400 payment methods and PCI-certified platforms to process approximately 6 million payments every single day.
Role: Product Marketing- Senior Executive/ Assistant Manager
Location: Bangalore/ Mumbai/ Gurgaon/ Pune
Entity: PayU Finance
Responsibilities: - Include details (Engagement, User Journeys, Referrals,)
· Develop go-to-market product marketing strategies for various products like Bnpl Cards, Cash-loans, referrals, rewards & more
· Lead user engagement initiatives, addressing funnel drop offs and product education to drive adoption
· Work with various teams to implement strategies - Product, design, content, etc. and evaluate projects using relevant KPIs
· Drive New User Acquisition for various products via Select Channels including but not limited to Partners, Digital, Affiliates, etc.
· 2-4 years’ experience in Product Marketing, Consumer Brand Marketing, or a similar role
· Familiar with product marketing tactics & excellent communication skills
· Working knowledge of marketing analytics tools (Google Analytics, Firebase / AppsFlyer,
· Clevertap etc.)
· Strong Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills as demonstrated by previous experience in developing creative solutions to business strategy
· Excellent SQL and analytic programming skills (R, Python, SAS, Excel) with large data sets is a plus
At PayU, we are a global fintech investor and our vision is to build a world without financial borders where everyone can prosper. We give people in high-growth markets the financial services and products they need to thrive. Our expertise in 18 high-growth markets enables us to extend the reach of financial services. This drives everything we do, from investing in technology entrepreneurs, to offering credit to underserved individuals, to helping merchants buy, sell and operate online. Being part of Prosus, one of the largest technology investors in the world, gives us the presence and expertise to make a real impact. Find out more www.payu.com
Our Commitment To Building A Diverse And Inclusive Workforce
As a global and multi-cultural organization with varied ethnicities thriving across locations, we realize that our responsibility towards fulfilling the D&I commitment is huge. Therefore, we continuously strive to create a diverse, inclusive and safe environment, for all of our people, communities and customers. Our leaders are committed to create an inclusive work culture which enables transparency, flexibility and unbiased attention to each and every PayUneer so they can succeed, irrespective of gender, color or personal faith. An environment where every person feels they belong, that they are listened to, and where they are empowered to speak up. At PayU we have zero tolerance towards any form of prejudice whether a specific race, ethnicity, or of persons with disabilities or the LGBTQ communities.