Sr. Manager/Manager - Ops Affordability
Gurgaon, India /
Payments India - Fin Ops /
PayU, a leading payment and Fintech company in 50+ high-growth markets throughout Asia, Central and Eastern Europe, Latin America, the Middle East and Africa, part of Prosus group, one of the largest technology investors in the world is redefining the way people buy and sell online for our 300.000+ merchants and millions of consumers.
As a leading online payment service provider, we deploy more than 400 payment methods and PCI-certified platforms to process approximately 6 million payments every single day.
About the Role:
· Offers and EMIs for Brands and Issuer Banks – Conceptualization, Designing and Implementation
· Offer Configuration, UAT and feature roll out
· Close Coordination with all the stakeholders to achieve both Pre and Post implementation milestones
· Responsible for product & process sustainability and continuous progress
· Adherence to the Regulator guidelines w.r.t fund management in the Nodal/Escrow Bank account
· Identification and mitigation of all risks – Product Risk, Operational Risk and Reputational Risk
· Achieving highest level of Stakeholder coordination and Satisfaction
Excited yet? Continue reading to find out more about the role:
What you’ll be doing:
· Facilitating the product and technology team to integrate the Offers and EMI feature in PayU PG
· Brand & Issuer Bank - On-boarding, Agreement and Maintenance
· Designing and automation of all operational processes of affordability product
· Offer Configuration, UAT and monitoring the offer lifecycle to minimize the exceptions
· BAU process – Reconciliation, Invoicing, Receipts, Collections and Fund management
· Liaising with respective Brands and Issuer Banks for timely exception handing and collections
· Achieving highest level of Merchant and Customer Satisfaction by timely payout
· Establishing adequate monitoring and controls for timely detections of exceptions, if any.
· Cost and Revenue – validation, analysis and accounting
· Affordability Product Resource Planning – Hiring, Training, Utilization and Optimization
What are we looking for?
· Minimum 6-10 years of experience in Financial Operations preferably in Accounts Receivables / Banks
· Product knowledge of Offers & EMI (Instant Discount, Cashback, Zero Cost EMI & Low-Cost EMI)
· A Graduate / Postgraduate degree is Required
· Proficient in MS-office suite
· Good Communication and Analytical skills
At PayU, we are a global fintech investor and our vision is to build a world without financial borders where everyone can prosper. We give people in high-growth markets the financial services and products they need to thrive. Our expertise in 18 high-growth markets enables us to extend the reach of financial services. This drives everything we do, from investing in technology entrepreneurs, to offering credit to underserved individuals, to helping merchants buy, sell and operate online. Being part of Prosus, one of the largest technology investors in the world, gives us the presence and expertise to make a real impact. Find out more www.payu.com
Our Commitment To Building A Diverse And Inclusive Workforce
As a global and multi-cultural organization with varied ethnicities thriving across locations, we realize that our responsibility towards fulfilling the D&I commitment is huge. Therefore, we continuously strive to create a diverse, inclusive and safe environment, for all of our people, communities and customers. Our leaders are committed to create an inclusive work culture which enables transparency, flexibility and unbiased attention to each and every PayUneer so they can succeed, irrespective of gender, color or personal faith. An environment where every person feels they belong, that they are listened to, and where they are empowered to speak up. At PayU we have zero tolerance towards any form of prejudice whether a specific race, ethnicity, or of persons with disabilities or the LGBTQ communities.