Fraud Prevention Senior Analyst
Bogota, Colombia /
GPO LATAM - Risk Operations /
PayU, a leading payment and Fintech company in 50+ high-growth markets throughout Asia, Central and Eastern Europe, Latin America, the Middle East and Africa, part of Prosus group, one of the largest technology investors in the world is redefining the way people buy and sell online for our 300.000+ merchants and millions of consumers.
As a leading online payment service provider, we deploy more than 400 payment methods and PCI-certified platforms to process approximately 6 million payments every single day.
Be part of our PayU team! We are looking for our next Fraud Prevention Senior Analyst.
About the role
The Senior Fraud Prevention Analyst has the objective of leading the fraud mitigation processes in the Latin American markets and the merchants that work hand in hand with PayU, through transactional analysis and identification of fraud patterns, establishing prevention strategies, communicating to commercial leaders, merchants and other stakeholders, achieving the reduction of potential losses due to the materialization of fraud in our merchants and even PayU.
What you¨ll do
· Lead the fraud prevention and mitigation processes of merchants in Latin American markets.
· Analysis and detection of transactional fraud patterns.
· Design and implement fraud prevention strategies in Latin American markets.
· Support to the commercial team to meet the requirements of merchants, with respect to transactional fraud.
· Present the results obtained by the fraud prevention team to the merchants, commercial team and areas of the company that require it.
What you’ll need to succeed
· Bachelor’s degree on Engineering, Economics, Statistics or Management related disciplines, with knowledge of data analysis with tools like R and Python.
· Experience in data analysis and use of statistical software (R, Python)
· Experience in fraud analysis and prevention is a plus
Skills and knowledge
· Data analytics skills, being able to pull data and turn it into meaningful and insightful reports
· Statistical modelling and Python programming is a must.
· Data base knowledge will be a plus
· Communication skills (written and verbal), can convey a clear and positive message to other relevant stakeholder
· Knowledge in visualization tools like Power BI and Tableau is a plus.
If your profile fits the description, don't wait to apply!
At PayU, we are a global fintech investor and our vision is to build a world without financial borders where everyone can prosper. We give people in high-growth markets the financial services and products they need to thrive. Our expertise in 18 high-growth markets enables us to extend the reach of financial services. This drives everything we do, from investing in technology entrepreneurs, to offering credit to underserved individuals, to helping merchants buy, sell and operate online. Being part of Prosus, one of the largest technology investors in the world, gives us the presence and expertise to make a real impact. Find out more www.payu.com
Our Commitment To Building A Diverse And Inclusive Workforce
As a global and multi-cultural organization with varied ethnicities thriving across locations, we realize that our responsibility towards fulfilling the D&I commitment is huge. Therefore, we continuously strive to create a diverse, inclusive and safe environment, for all of our people, communities and customers. Our leaders are committed to create an inclusive work culture which enables transparency, flexibility and unbiased attention to each and every PayUneer so they can succeed, irrespective of gender, color or personal faith. An environment where every person feels they belong, that they are listened to, and where they are empowered to speak up. At PayU we have zero tolerance towards any form of prejudice whether a specific race, ethnicity, or of persons with disabilities or the LGBTQ communities.