Senior International Sales Executive
GPO EMEA - Commercial /
PayU, a leading payment and Fintech company in 50+ high-growth markets throughout Asia, Central and Eastern Europe, Latin America, the Middle East and Africa, part of Prosus group, one of the largest technology investors in the world is redefining the way people buy and sell online for our 300.000+ merchants and millions of consumers.
As a leading online payment service provider, we deploy more than 400 payment methods and PCI-certified platforms to process approximately 6 million payments every single day.
PayU’s Commercial team is looking for a candidate with an e-commerce and payments background to work with a talented team of professionals in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of one of the world's leading payment services providers. We are looking for team players who delight in their work and embrace innovation.
This role offers an existing combination of sales, management and problem-solving skills to quickly build and maintain relationships internally across all PayU regions as well vertically across merchant organizations.
Responsibilities and Key Activities:
1) Achieve assigned sales quota in designated portfolio and meet assigned expectations for profitability
2) Develop new business, through actively identifying merchant prospects, additional verticals and market opportunities and effectively articulate PayU’s sales proposition in relation to prospects’ technical requirements and business needs.
3) Actively and successfully manage the full sales process: lead generation and pitching new clients; negotiations phase; closing phase – signing agreements; monitoring and facilitating Go Live;
4) Strong internal project management with key stakeholders and close collaboration with cross-functional teams including but not limiting to Risk, Pricing, Legal & Compliance, Integration, Operations, Technology and Product. 5) End to end ownership of assigned accounts.
6) Ensure accounts performance in terms of sales, profitability, quality and service and complete strategic customer account plans that meet company standards
7) Maintains high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company standards
8) Project-manage significant changes affecting the account, including major new products, changes to business process, service levels and terms of trade
9) Build and maintain product knowledge, keeping abreast of product enhancements and latest industry trends, and provide feedback to product and sales management
10) Partake in ad-hoc marketing activities in order to increase PayU’s visibility in current and expanding markets
11) Effectively interact with the Marketing and Partnerships teams, with Sales Engineering, Product and Technology departments.
Expertise and skills:
· 6+ years’ sales experience, ideally in similar B2B environment
· Prior experience and good understanding of the Payments & FinTech Industry
· Experience in budget management, forecasting, pricing, account profitability reviews
· Ability to operate in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment with multiple competing priorities
· Ability to build strong relationships and work effectively with all internal and external teams including sales, business development, marketing, and product management.
· Excellent problem-solving, analytical and written/spoken communication skills
· Methodical, organized, self-starter, with a positive can-do attitude.
· Fluency in English is a must
At PayU, we are a global fintech investor and our vision is to build a world without financial borders where everyone can prosper. We give people in high-growth markets the financial services and products they need to thrive. Our expertise in 18 high-growth markets enables us to extend the reach of financial services. This drives everything we do, from investing in technology entrepreneurs, to offering credit to underserved individuals, to helping merchants buy, sell and operate online. Being part of Prosus, one of the largest technology investors in the world, gives us the presence and expertise to make a real impact. Find out more www.payu.com
Our Commitment To Building A Diverse And Inclusive Workforce
As a global and multi-cultural organization with varied ethnicities thriving across locations, we realize that our responsibility towards fulfilling the D&I commitment is huge. Therefore, we continuously strive to create a diverse, inclusive and safe environment, for all of our people, communities and customers. Our leaders are committed to create an inclusive work culture which enables transparency, flexibility and unbiased attention to each and every PayUneer so they can succeed, irrespective of gender, color or personal faith. An environment where every person feels they belong, that they are listened to, and where they are empowered to speak up. At PayU we have zero tolerance towards any form of prejudice whether a specific race, ethnicity, or of persons with disabilities or the LGBTQ communities.