Manager - Training & Quality
Mumbai, India /
Credit - Operations /
PayU, a leading payment and Fintech company in 50+ high-growth markets throughout Asia, Central and Eastern Europe, Latin America, the Middle East and Africa, part of Prosus group, one of the largest technology investors in the world is redefining the way people buy and sell online for our 300.000+ merchants and millions of consumers.
As a leading online payment service provider, we deploy more than 400 payment methods and PCI-certified platforms to process approximately 6 million payments every single day.
Role: Manager - Training & Quality
Company: PayU Finance India Pvt Ltd
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain SOPs for all the processes.
- Conduct role-playing activities to develop interpersonal skills (e.g. negotiation, teamwork and conflict management) and coordinate mentorship programs.
- Identify individual and team skills gaps, conduct regular training sessions to ensure that all the gaps are filled.
- Take end to end responsibility of new product/process launch including testing the new feature/products in UAT, training relevant team members, resolving all bugs/issues and tracking business metrics until the process/product becomes flawless.
- Ensure seamless on-boarding of new hires and take charge of basic training courses, including communication and troubleshooting skills for them.
- Liaise with managers and encourage on-the-job coaching (e.g. how to handle difficult & complex cases).
- Assess the impact of each course on staff performance and overall business metrics.
- Conduct PKT (Process Knowledge Test) on regular basis and present data to the Management with action plan.
- Conduct RCA (Root Cause Analysis) sessions on critical issues & escalations.
- Develop SOPs for quality check procedures on all the processes & sub-processes.
- Conduct detailed quality analysis and present the findings to the Management. Also develop action plans to improve on the quality metrics month on month.
- Develop and maintain scorecard to track quality metrics.
Skills & Requirements
- Work experience as a Process Trainer and Quality Analyst or similar role
- Experience in managing data operations or customer service operations
- Knowledge of Learning Management Software - Familiarity with interactive learning activities - Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Previous job experience/background in Banks, NBFCs or Fintech companies would be a plus.
- Additional certification in training and quality would be a plus
At PayU, we are a global fintech investor and our vision is to build a world without financial borders where everyone can prosper. We give people in high-growth markets the financial services and products they need to thrive. Our expertise in 18 high-growth markets enables us to extend the reach of financial services. This drives everything we do, from investing in technology entrepreneurs, to offering credit to underserved individuals, to helping merchants buy, sell and operate online. Being part of Prosus, one of the largest technology investors in the world, gives us the presence and expertise to make a real impact. Find out more www.payu.com
Our Commitment To Building A Diverse And Inclusive Workforce
As a global and multi-cultural organization with varied ethnicities thriving across locations, we realize that our responsibility towards fulfilling the D&I commitment is huge. Therefore, we continuously strive to create a diverse, inclusive and safe environment, for all of our people, communities and customers. Our leaders are committed to create an inclusive work culture which enables transparency, flexibility and unbiased attention to each and every PayUneer so they can succeed, irrespective of gender, color or personal faith. An environment where every person feels they belong, that they are listened to, and where they are empowered to speak up. At PayU we have zero tolerance towards any form of prejudice whether a specific race, ethnicity, or of persons with disabilities or the LGBTQ communities.