Fraud Strategy Manager
Bogota, Colombia /
GPO LATAM - Fraud /
PayU, a leading payment and Fintech company in 50+ high-growth markets throughout Asia, Central and Eastern Europe, Latin America, the Middle East and Africa, part of Prosus group, one of the largest technology investors in the world is redefining the way people buy and sell online for our 300.000+ merchants and millions of consumers.
As a leading online payment service provider, we deploy more than 400 payment methods and PCI-certified platforms to process approximately 6 million payments every single day.
Be part of our PayU team, we are looking for our next Fraud Strategy Manager.
About the role
As a Fraud Strategy Manager, you will be responsible for protecting PayU business from payments fraud. You will manage teams of data scientists and fraud analysts who configure and calibrate our internal anti-fraud systems. With your teams, you will be responsible for identification of new fraud patterns, building and maintain the mathematic fraud scoring models. You will be also responsible for creating reports, alerts and analysis to support other areas involved in overall risk operations (Merchant Monitoring, Manual Review, Claims, Merchant risk/onboarding).
What you will do
· People management – Develop the talents in the team
· Manage the data scientist team, responsible for automation, reports, alerts, risk strategy, models maintance and creation, automation
· Drive strategic improvements in the area
· Manage the fraud ops area, responsible for tickets and fraud patterns identification
· Be open to communicate and partner with commercial to solve customer enquiries
· Make sure that tickets via Salesforce, email or through any other mean of communication are been answered on time
What you’ll need to succeed
· Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Economics, Statistics or Management related disciplines
· Experience in fraud analysis and prevention (At least 5 years)
· Advanced English level B2-C1
· Knowledge of data analysis with tools like R and Python
· Communication skills (written and verbal), can convey a clear and positive message to other relevant stakeholders
· Project management skills
· Excellent leadership skills
· Ability to identify issues and track / execute action plans until full resolution
· Great attention to detail
· Customer orientation
At PayU, we are a global fintech investor and our vision is to build a world without financial borders where everyone can prosper. We give people in high-growth markets the financial services and products they need to thrive. Our expertise in 18 high-growth markets enables us to extend the reach of financial services. This drives everything we do, from investing in technology entrepreneurs, to offering credit to underserved individuals, to helping merchants buy, sell and operate online. Being part of Prosus, one of the largest technology investors in the world, gives us the presence and expertise to make a real impact. Find out more www.payu.com
Our Commitment To Building A Diverse And Inclusive Workforce
As a global and multi-cultural organization with varied ethnicities thriving across locations, we realize that our responsibility towards fulfilling the D&I commitment is huge. Therefore, we continuously strive to create a diverse, inclusive and safe environment, for all of our people, communities and customers. Our leaders are committed to create an inclusive work culture which enables transparency, flexibility and unbiased attention to each and every PayUneer so they can succeed, irrespective of gender, color or personal faith. An environment where every person feels they belong, that they are listened to, and where they are empowered to speak up. At PayU we have zero tolerance towards any form of prejudice whether a specific race, ethnicity, or of persons with disabilities or the LGBTQ communities.