Product Solution Specialist
Bangalore, India /
Payments India - Product /
PayU, a leading payment and Fintech company in 50+ high-growth markets throughout Asia, Central and Eastern Europe, Latin America, the Middle East and Africa, part of Prosus group, one of the largest technology investors in the world is redefining the way people buy and sell online for our 300.000+ merchants and millions of consumers.
As a leading online payment service provider, we deploy more than 400 payment methods and PCI-certified platforms to process approximately 6 million payments every single day.
PayU, the fintech-arm of Naspers, is a leading financial services provider in global growth markets. We use our expertise and heritage in cross border and local payments to extend the services we offer to merchants and consumers. Our innovative technology, developed in-house as well as through investments and strategic partnerships, empowers billions of people and millions of merchants to buy and sell online, extending the reach of financial services. Our local operations span 18 growth markets across Asia, Central and Eastern Europe, Latin America, the Middle East and Africa. Here we deliver fast, simple, and efficient financial services technology that unlocks access to more than 2.3 billion consumers in our regions. Regulated under the Reserve Bank of India, PayU India has advanced solutions to meet every digital payment need. The company has an in-depth understanding of the vast and intricate details of the Indian market and its payment landscape. The company brings convenience and trust through continuous innovation leveraging technology. PayU India forays into two business verticals - payment offerings under PayU Payments Services Ltd. and alternate lending under PayU Finance. Headquartered in Sohna Road, Gurgaon, the company has a presence in Mumbai, Pune and Bangalore and has a total strength of 600+ employees. Mr. Anirban Mukherjee is the CEO for PayU India working with the global CEO Laurent Le Moal. Under the aegis of PayU Payments Services Ltd., PayU provides payment gateway solutions to online businesses through its cutting-edge and award-winning technology. In India, PayU covers nearly 60% of the airline business and 90% of the entire e-commerce business and processes over INR 95,000 crores worth of digital payments annually. The company offers more than 70 local payment methods and serves more than 350,000 merchants including leading e-commerce businesses in India.
We are looking for an individual with overall 5+ years of work experience in Pre-sales, Business
Development & Enterprise sales.
• Good understanding of the technology solutions/product sales including SaaS, PaaS etc.
• Good understanding of the partnership’s ecosystem. Experience in payments and/or financial services would be a plus
• 5+ years of relevant experience in sales, partnerships, and/or business development
• Build relationships with potential partners, manage complex partnerships to achieve business goals. • Actively research and identify the new partnership opportunities and help in defining the partnerships landscape. Build pipeline and collaterals that will grow the business
• Understand partner business objectives and work with cross-functional teams to deliver maximum impact for the partner and company
• Work closely with Product, Engineering, Marketing and Legal teams on new initiatives and key strategic relationships.
• Develop and implement successful strategic, technological and/or GTM partnerships with companies and platforms in the payments ecosystem that drive the adoption of companies’ offerings and/or drive presence of company in the industry
• Project manage the integration/onboarding of the partner
• Negotiate business and technical terms
What you’ll be doing:
• Working with Sales in building the right solution from products and capabilities for large customers.
• Mapping technical SPOCs from customer end and owning the integration and deployment of products for the products.
• Responsible for formulating Sales and GoToMarket Strategy, growth & partnerships.
• Work closely with product teams to define strategy, roadmap based on feedback from partners
At PayU, we are a global fintech investor and our vision is to build a world without financial borders where everyone can prosper. We give people in high-growth markets the financial services and products they need to thrive. Our expertise in 18 high-growth markets enables us to extend the reach of financial services. This drives everything we do, from investing in technology entrepreneurs, to offering credit to underserved individuals, to helping merchants buy, sell and operate online. Being part of Prosus, one of the largest technology investors in the world, gives us the presence and expertise to make a real impact. Find out more www.payu.com
Our Commitment To Building A Diverse And Inclusive Workforce
As a global and multi-cultural organization with varied ethnicities thriving across locations, we realize that our responsibility towards fulfilling the D&I commitment is huge. Therefore, we continuously strive to create a diverse, inclusive and safe environment, for all of our people, communities and customers. Our leaders are committed to create an inclusive work culture which enables transparency, flexibility and unbiased attention to each and every PayUneer so they can succeed, irrespective of gender, color or personal faith. An environment where every person feels they belong, that they are listened to, and where they are empowered to speak up. At PayU we have zero tolerance towards any form of prejudice whether a specific race, ethnicity, or of persons with disabilities or the LGBTQ communities.