RDP - Business Development Executive
Singapore, Singapore /
Red Dot Payment /
PayU, a leading payment and Fintech company in 50+ high-growth markets throughout Asia, Central and Eastern Europe, Latin America, the Middle East and Africa, part of Prosus group, one of the largest technology investors in the world is redefining the way people buy and sell online for our 300.000+ merchants and millions of consumers.
As a leading online payment service provider, we deploy more than 400 payment methods and PCI-certified platforms to process approximately 6 million payments every single day.
Job Responsibilities & Duties:
- Identify emerging markets, potential clients and decision makers
- Develop business proposal and pitches for clients
- Engage prospects and presenting products/solutions to clients in areas such as hospitality, travel, retail and digital
- Understand client’s concerns and provide possible solutions
- Establish and maintain good relations with clients
- Oversee the merchant implementation process
- Achieve sales target (KPI)
- Report sales and performance to management
- Staying up to date with industry news
- Degree/Diploma qualification with experience in sales involving online payments or selling of complex enterprise software, technical infrastructure
- Strong team player, inquisitive and high spirited
- Problem solving and good analytical skills
- Desire for continuous learning and self-development
- Good understanding of the ecommerce payment market would be an advantage
- Entrepreneurial and ambitious
- Proven hunter background with a track record of success
Red Dot Payment is a payment gateway/solutions company founded in Singapore, with footprints in various countries such as Indonesia, Thailand, Australia and more to come. We are a part of PayU - a leading financial services provider in global growth markets, with operations in Asia, Central and Eastern Europe, Latin America, the Middle East and Africa.
Our mission is to provide solutions to our clients' online payment needs. Designing a Payment technology system around a solid understanding of our clients' specific business process is one of our core competencies. We believe that the people in our team is the core of the Company. Join us in our exciting journey as we expand and grow our business.
At PayU, we are a global fintech investor and our vision is to build a world without financial borders where everyone can prosper. We give people in high-growth markets the financial services and products they need to thrive. Our expertise in 18 high-growth markets enables us to extend the reach of financial services. This drives everything we do, from investing in technology entrepreneurs, to offering credit to underserved individuals, to helping merchants buy, sell and operate online. Being part of Prosus, one of the largest technology investors in the world, gives us the presence and expertise to make a real impact. Find out more www.payu.com
Our Commitment To Building A Diverse And Inclusive Workforce
As a global and multi-cultural organization with varied ethnicities thriving across locations, we realize that our responsibility towards fulfilling the D&I commitment is huge. Therefore, we continuously strive to create a diverse, inclusive and safe environment, for all of our people, communities and customers. Our leaders are committed to create an inclusive work culture which enables transparency, flexibility and unbiased attention to each and every PayUneer so they can succeed, irrespective of gender, color or personal faith. An environment where every person feels they belong, that they are listened to, and where they are empowered to speak up. At PayU we have zero tolerance towards any form of prejudice whether a specific race, ethnicity, or of persons with disabilities or the LGBTQ communities.