AM/Manager - Financial Planning & Analysis
Gurgaon, India /
Credit - Finance /
PayU, a leading payment and Fintech company in 50+ high-growth markets throughout Asia, Central and Eastern Europe, Latin America, the Middle East and Africa, part of Prosus group, one of the largest technology investors in the world is redefining the way people buy and sell online for our 300.000+ merchants and millions of consumers.
As a leading online payment service provider, we deploy more than 400 payment methods and PCI-certified platforms to process approximately 6 million payments every single day.
Role : AM/Manager Financial Planning & Analysis.
Location : Gurgoan
Type : Full-Time
Roles & Responsibilities
The FP&A Manager performs a wide range of duties that may include, but are not limited to:
- Analyzing actuals against budget/ forecast and prior year
- Support decision making by providing stakeholders with timely, detailed and meaningful insights and
visibility on business performance
- Managing overall stakeholder reporting for actual business performance for all key metrics, P&L with high level of accuracy.
- Own Group-level financial reporting on monthly basis and solving queries.
- Understand the global reporting tool (Cognos), fetch reports/packs from the tool and reconciliation of the reporting numbers with the Cognos.
- Provide detailed analysis and commentary on product wise results.
- Assisting in managing and monitoring product wise business performance and plans – Portfolio mix, volumes, Revenue, Fees, Cost of funds, Operating expenses, cost of acquisition, and other related metrics & Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for different businesses.
- Assisting in preparing business simulation models & forecasting based on changed business environment/dynamics and translating the impact thereof on business profitability.
- Ensuring correct allocation of expenses across various businesses and analyzing different methods of allocation & their Impact on profitability.
- Supporting businesses with next month financial forecasts and other MIS for presentation.
- Assisting in Variance Analysis & Trend Analysis on monthly basis to help business track their financial performance.
- Assisting in various reporting to management of the Company and group companies for strategic decision makings.
- Improve performance by evaluating processes to drive efficiencies and understand ROI in several strategic initiatives.
- Understanding where to find pockets of operational value and initiate cost saving opportunities.
- Work with business teams to understand drivers of performance
- Comprehend and explain differences in drivers of performance between business units.
- Prepare performance reporting materials for Board and other external stakeholders including P&L, Balance Sheet and Cashflow.
- Assisting in preparation of Financial management Decks to be presented to top management
- Lead initiatives related to MBR, QBRs and Annual Business Planning.
- Understand detailed data and create a cohesive story based on key performance drivers to communicate to senior management and cross-functional stakeholders.
- Utilizing BI tools to delivery meaningful insights into business performance, working with analytical team for creation of new dashboard for reporting, owning the logic of report generation.
- Reviewing operations and recommending new productivity or cost saving initiatives
- Reviewing existing processes and procedures to develop recommendations for improvement efforts
- Managing the Cost by approving the purchase requisition, tracking budget vs actual expenditure, managing pearl tool for budget, actual cost tracking, coordinating with departments for monthly provisions/cost.
- Evaluating previous budgets, expenditures to develop and implement future budgets
- Working closely with the business team to formulate the business's medium to long term financial and strategic plan.
- Work with Business Unit heads to build their annual budgets and forecasts.
- Delivery of competitor analysis, market trends and associated commentary to the Leadership team.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
The more common skills and attributes that are needed for this role may include:
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant financial analytical experience
- Significant analytical skillset, including the utilization of BI and reporting tools
- Strong quantitative abilities
- Strong knowledge of power point, excel, thinkcell
- Able to solve complex problems
- Excellent communication skills with ability to build relationships
- Strong influencing and interpersonal skills
- High level of commercial acumen
- Advanced computer software skills, including writing macros in Excel and other accounting packages
- Professional qualification - CA
- High impact Individual Contributor & a great team player as well, making your successes a team success and vice versa.
At PayU, we are a global fintech investor and our vision is to build a world without financial borders where everyone can prosper. We give people in high-growth markets the financial services and products they need to thrive. Our expertise in 18 high-growth markets enables us to extend the reach of financial services. This drives everything we do, from investing in technology entrepreneurs, to offering credit to underserved individuals, to helping merchants buy, sell and operate online. Being part of Prosus, one of the largest technology investors in the world, gives us the presence and expertise to make a real impact. Find out more www.payu.com
Our Commitment To Building A Diverse And Inclusive Workforce
As a global and multi-cultural organization with varied ethnicities thriving across locations, we realize that our responsibility towards fulfilling the D&I commitment is huge. Therefore, we continuously strive to create a diverse, inclusive and safe environment, for all of our people, communities and customers. Our leaders are committed to create an inclusive work culture which enables transparency, flexibility and unbiased attention to each and every PayUneer so they can succeed, irrespective of gender, color or personal faith. An environment where every person feels they belong, that they are listened to, and where they are empowered to speak up. At PayU we have zero tolerance towards any form of prejudice whether a specific race, ethnicity, or of persons with disabilities or the LGBTQ communities.