Head of Global Platform Product
Tel Aviv, Israel /
GPO EMEA - Engineering /
PayU, a leading payment and Fintech company in 50+ high-growth markets throughout Asia, Central and Eastern Europe, Latin America, the Middle East and Africa, part of Prosus group, one of the largest technology investors in the world is redefining the way people buy and sell online for our 300.000+ merchants and millions of consumers.
As a leading online payment service provider, we deploy more than 400 payment methods and PCI-certified platforms to process approximately 6 million payments every single day.
About the role
We are looking for a Head of Product to join and lead our global team of payment evangelists developing the next generation product for PayU. We’re looking for a passionate, proactive and innovative leader that thrives in a dynamic, evolving, and global environment.
Excited yet? Continue reading to find out More about the role: What you’ll do
- Lead, manage and mentor (very!) global team.
- Manage the group’s portfolio – PayU’s global PSP offering
- Drive and execute upon the vision.
- Define the product strategy and roadmap of building a global PSP within PayU.
- Define what success looks like for the teamWork closely with cross functional teams spread across different geographies, including operations, commercial, engineering, etc.
- Define and manage the group OKRs goals.
- Monitor, review and optimize the group execution and performance according to company goals.
What are we looking for?
- 5+ years of product management experience.
- 2+ years of leading a product global team.
- Experience in leading a cross functional product team – including product analysts and designers.
- Ability to drive decisions, take action, and roll up your sleeves and dive into the work.
- Strong communication skills and excellent English.
- Team player with the ability to contribute to the strong team culture of our co-located and diverse group.
- Superb articulation, communications, and overall leadership capabilities.
- Thrive on analyzing and understanding the customer and the ecosystem.
What we offer
- Career progression program
- Wellbeing programs
- Flexible program and hybrid way of working
- Free subscription to an Internal Elearning platform with courses from Udemy, Coursera, and many others
- Truly International Environment with almost 40 different cultures
- An inclusive environment that listens to a diverse range of voices when making decisions.
- A positive, get-things-done workplace
- A dynamic, constantly evolving space (change is par for the course – important you are comfortable with this)
- Ability to learn cutting edge concepts and innovation in an agile start-up environment with a global scale
- A democratic work environment where you can drive your outcomes
At PayU, we are a global fintech investor and our vision is to build a world without financial borders where everyone can prosper. We give people in high-growth markets the financial services and products they need to thrive. Our expertise in 18 high-growth markets enables us to extend the reach of financial services. This drives everything we do, from investing in technology entrepreneurs, to offering credit to underserved individuals, to helping merchants buy, sell and operate online. Being part of Prosus, one of the largest technology investors in the world, gives us the presence and expertise to make a real impact. Find out more www.payu.com
Our Commitment To Building A Diverse And Inclusive Workforce
As a global and multi-cultural organization with varied ethnicities thriving across locations, we realize that our responsibility towards fulfilling the D&I commitment is huge. Therefore, we continuously strive to create a diverse, inclusive and safe environment, for all of our people, communities and customers. Our leaders are committed to create an inclusive work culture which enables transparency, flexibility and unbiased attention to each and every PayUneer so they can succeed, irrespective of gender, color or personal faith. An environment where every person feels they belong, that they are listened to, and where they are empowered to speak up. At PayU we have zero tolerance towards any form of prejudice whether a specific race, ethnicity, or of persons with disabilities or the LGBTQ communities.