Business Analyst (Intern)
Singapore, Singapore /
Red Dot Payment /
PayU, a leading payment and Fintech company in 50+ high-growth markets throughout Asia, Central and Eastern Europe, Latin America, the Middle East and Africa, part of Prosus group, one of the largest technology investors in the world is redefining the way people buy and sell online for our 300.000+ merchants and millions of consumers.
As a leading online payment service provider, we deploy more than 400 payment methods and PCI-certified platforms to process approximately 6 million payments every single day.
Job Responsibilities and Duties: (Minimum 3 months)
We are looking for a highly motivated person who can work with all levels of the organization - senior business and technology leaders, product, operations, sales, and finance teams, and be considered as a high-level expert in the credit cards, eWallet and payment domain.
As a Business Analyst, the candidate will need to leverage a consultative approach to enable business teams to meet our customer and internal stakeholder needs. He / She will act as a liaison between the business client and technical organization by planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of complex business problems to be solved through the payment platform.
Assist requirements gathering sessions to understand business problems. He / She must understand how the proposed system enhancements will address these problems while assessing impact to existing functionality and business processes.
Some of the work you will be learning :
1. Translate business requirement into confluence, user stories and other relevant documentation.
2. Create wireframe for web application
3. Perform user acceptance testing where necessary.
4. Assist relevant stakeholders for integration and implementation.
- Degree in IT-related discipline (Information, Systems,Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or other relevant majors
- Ability to develop partnerships, negotiate and collaborate with other business and functional areas within a matrix environment and build effective business partnerships with all levels of team members
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Conflict management and decision-making skills
- Basic Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) skills
- Basic hands-on experience on SQL to select and analyse the teething issues during implementations
- Some experience in Agile framework and writing user stories
- Experience with Jira/Confluence/Trello
- Experience with mockup design tools such as Balsamiq, Adobe XD, etc.
- Knowledge and understanding of Use Cases
- Ability to draft and define negative or exception cases for every user story that is being groomed
- Ability to present effectively to both business and technical audiences at all levels of the organization
- Ability to present and communicate effectively through remote virtual tools like Google Meet, Skype, Teams, Zoom
Red Dot Payment is a payment gateway/solutions company founded in Singapore, with footprints in various countries such as Indonesia, Thailand, Australia and more to come. We are a part of PayU - a leading financial services provider in global growth markets, with operations in Asia, Central and Eastern Europe, Latin America, the Middle East and Africa.
Our mission is to provide solutions to our clients' online payment needs. Designing a Payment technology system around a solid understanding of our clients' specific business process is one of our core competencies. We believe that the people in our team is the core of the Company. Join us in our exciting journey as we expand and grow our business.
At PayU, we are a global fintech investor and our vision is to build a world without financial borders where everyone can prosper. We give people in high-growth markets the financial services and products they need to thrive. Our expertise in 18 high-growth markets enables us to extend the reach of financial services. This drives everything we do, from investing in technology entrepreneurs, to offering credit to underserved individuals, to helping merchants buy, sell and operate online. Being part of Prosus, one of the largest technology investors in the world, gives us the presence and expertise to make a real impact. Find out more www.payu.com
Our Commitment To Building A Diverse And Inclusive Workforce
As a global and multi-cultural organization with varied ethnicities thriving across locations, we realize that our responsibility towards fulfilling the D&I commitment is huge. Therefore, we continuously strive to create a diverse, inclusive and safe environment, for all of our people, communities and customers. Our leaders are committed to create an inclusive work culture which enables transparency, flexibility and unbiased attention to each and every PayUneer so they can succeed, irrespective of gender, color or personal faith. An environment where every person feels they belong, that they are listened to, and where they are empowered to speak up. At PayU we have zero tolerance towards any form of prejudice whether a specific race, ethnicity, or of persons with disabilities or the LGBTQ communities.