Risk Account Specialist
Bogota, Colombia /
GPO LATAM - Risk Operations /
PayU, a leading payment and Fintech company in 50+ high-growth markets throughout Asia, Central and Eastern Europe, Latin America, the Middle East and Africa, part of Prosus group, one of the largest technology investors in the world is redefining the way people buy and sell online for our 300.000+ merchants and millions of consumers.
As a leading online payment service provider, we deploy more than 400 payment methods and PCI-certified platforms to process approximately 6 million payments every single day.
Be part of our PayU team! We are looking for our next Risk Account Specialist.
About the role
This role offers an exciting combination of sales, management and problem-solving activities focused on Fraud domain. As a Risk Account Specialist you will work very closely with internal fraud management teams to understand fraud patterns, performance of fraud management strategies, possible improvement opportunities etc. On the other hand, you will work closely with PayU customers (merchants), to educate them on fraud management, share insights and gather feedback; as well as work with them hand in hand to define and follow up on action plans to achieve the goals required by the merchants.
What you¨ll do
1. Ensure accounts performance in terms of fraud prevention KPIS (chargeback rate, approval rate, manual review rate, etc.)
2. Maintain high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company standards
3. Follow up the main KPIS to the merchants assigned and alert in case of any problems
4. Frequent analysis of customer payment behavior in LATAM to provide clear and valuable market and consumer insights.
What you’ll need to succeed
· +2 years in commercial positions (or position where you had a chance to work directly with B2B customers)
· +2 years of experience in Data analytics, being able to pull data and turn it into meaningful and insightful reports
· Prior experience and a good understanding of the Payments, FinTech and fraud Industry
· Fluent in English is a must
· Graduating or bachelor´s degree.
· Knowledge in visualization tools like power BI and tableau is a plus.
If your profile fits the description, don't wait to apply!
At PayU, we are a global fintech investor and our vision is to build a world without financial borders where everyone can prosper. We give people in high-growth markets the financial services and products they need to thrive. Our expertise in 18 high-growth markets enables us to extend the reach of financial services. This drives everything we do, from investing in technology entrepreneurs, to offering credit to underserved individuals, to helping merchants buy, sell and operate online. Being part of Prosus, one of the largest technology investors in the world, gives us the presence and expertise to make a real impact. Find out more www.payu.com
Our Commitment To Building A Diverse And Inclusive Workforce
As a global and multi-cultural organization with varied ethnicities thriving across locations, we realize that our responsibility towards fulfilling the D&I commitment is huge. Therefore, we continuously strive to create a diverse, inclusive and safe environment, for all of our people, communities and customers. Our leaders are committed to create an inclusive work culture which enables transparency, flexibility and unbiased attention to each and every PayUneer so they can succeed, irrespective of gender, color or personal faith. An environment where every person feels they belong, that they are listened to, and where they are empowered to speak up. At PayU we have zero tolerance towards any form of prejudice whether a specific race, ethnicity, or of persons with disabilities or the LGBTQ communities.