Software Engieer & Senior Software Engineer
Bangalore, India /
PayU, a leading payment and Fintech company in 50+ high-growth markets throughout Asia, Central and Eastern Europe, Latin America, the Middle East and Africa, part of Prosus group, one of the largest technology investors in the world is redefining the way people buy and sell online for our 300.000+ merchants and millions of consumers.
As a leading online payment service provider, we deploy more than 400 payment methods and PCI-certified platforms to process approximately 6 million payments every single day.
Software Engineer & Senior Software Engineer
Duties and responsibilities
· Hands on experience in developing applications using Java platforms
· Should be able to come up with Low level design
· Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
· Profound insight of core Java and JEE internals (Application Performance Tuning, Transaction management etc)
· Experience in developing Web services (SOAP and RESTful)
· Contribution/ participation with open-source technologies is a plus
· Responsible for the development of the assigned module individually.
· Should be able to work in small teams on aggressive timelines and ensure quality deliverable
· Should be able to analyse and troubleshoot issues in production.
Experience & Qualifications
· B.E. or M.E. from a reputed institute
3 to 5 years for Software Engineer.
5 to 8 Years for Senior Software Engineer.
· Relevant experience in core Java & J2EE framework, Databases like MS SQL/MySQL
· Excellent listening, writing skills and strong technical competency are essential
· Experience in Spring boot or equivalent technology.
· Exposure to the payment industry highly preferable.
· Ability to prioritize, express thoughts logically and succinctly. Analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Experience in dealing with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly.
· Demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast paced environment.
· Angular or React is a plus.
· Experience in Vertx is a plus.
· Experience in Hibernate/ JPA is a plus.
· NO SQL experience is a plus.
About the Company
Wibmo is an US-based leading provider of eCommerce authentication and cashless payment solutions to banks and consumers in emerging markets including India. The company based in Cupertino, CA and Bengaluru India, processes billions of transactions and delivers high availability digital payment services to banks, merchants, and consumers.
With services in over 20 countries and recently acquired by PayU, the fintech-arm of Prosus, we are passionate about delivering state-of-art digital payment solutions around the world. We are a rapidly growing company and expanding our market reach and seek highly motivated, proactive individuals to join the leadership team.
With a focus on global growth, we are seeking a strong industry leader to expand its payment security product suite, one of the largest providers of payment authentication services in the world and its services include products and services that handle digital transaction authentication, fraud monitoring, transaction risk assessment and related services.
PayU, an online payment service provider and Naspers' fintech arm, acquired Wibmo in Apr 2019 to help the company scale-up its business. Under the agreement, PayU and Wibmo businesses will continue to run separately.
At PayU, we are a global fintech investor and our vision is to build a world without financial borders where everyone can prosper. We give people in high-growth markets the financial services and products they need to thrive. Our expertise in 18 high-growth markets enables us to extend the reach of financial services. This drives everything we do, from investing in technology entrepreneurs, to offering credit to underserved individuals, to helping merchants buy, sell and operate online. Being part of Prosus, one of the largest technology investors in the world, gives us the presence and expertise to make a real impact. Find out more www.payu.com
Our Commitment To Building A Diverse And Inclusive Workforce
As a global and multi-cultural organization with varied ethnicities thriving across locations, we realize that our responsibility towards fulfilling the D&I commitment is huge. Therefore, we continuously strive to create a diverse, inclusive and safe environment, for all of our people, communities and customers. Our leaders are committed to create an inclusive work culture which enables transparency, flexibility and unbiased attention to each and every PayUneer so they can succeed, irrespective of gender, color or personal faith. An environment where every person feels they belong, that they are listened to, and where they are empowered to speak up. At PayU we have zero tolerance towards any form of prejudice whether a specific race, ethnicity, or of persons with disabilities or the LGBTQ communities.