Poznan, Poland /
Credit - Product /
PayU, a leading payment and Fintech company in 50+ high-growth markets throughout Asia, Central and Eastern Europe, Latin America, the Middle East and Africa, part of Prosus group, one of the largest technology investors in the world is redefining the way people buy and sell online for our 300.000+ merchants and millions of consumers.
As a leading online payment service provider, we deploy more than 400 payment methods and PCI-certified platforms to process approximately 6 million payments every single day.
PayU Credit Product Team is looking for a high caliber productperson for the new role of Product Owner.
We are looking for person that will be able to manage project/product in Credit Division in Poland and assure product sustainability & effectiveness to support delivery of key financial KPI’s,
Excited yet? Continue reading to find out more about the role:
What you’ll be doing:
- Be the Customer advocate. Order and analyze product performance /effectiveness reports and analyze Customer insights to look for product improvements or innovation.
- Collaborate with business, legal and other relevant internal and external teams to collect requirements and transform business plans/opportunities into product evolution
- Prepare mockups, user flows, product documents for development team
- Manage product backlog
- End to End accountability for project implementation from initiation to post deployment phase
- Effective communication, ability to negotiate with internal and external stakeholders, able to align with stakeholders during the planning & execution of the project/product
- To manage solutions under pressure and ability to resolve conflicts
- Strong planning & prioritization skills without missing the overall picture and deadlines
- Provide Project Status along with associated Risk, Issue, Dependencies etc to stakeholders
What are we looking for?
- Min. 3 years of relevant work experience in PM/PO
- Fluency in English
- UX understanding, data-driven decisions, lean mindset
- Basic analysis in Excel, SQL, Python
- Excellent Project/Product Management skills
- Experience in working in agile environment (SCRUM especially)
- Planning and Organizational Skills
- Familiarity with e-commerce and fintech market, in particular to lending products
- Attention to details and accuracy is a must
- Strong communication skills, ability to explain business requirements in a clear and concise manner to various stakeholders (partners, management, board, development team etc) in various forum
- Ability to build relationships and negotiate solutions while liaising between business, operations, technology
What we offer:
- A diverse working environment within a multicultural setting
- An inclusive environment ensures we listen to a diverse range of voices when making decisions.
- A positive, get-things-done workplace
- A dynamic, constantly evolving space (change is par for the course – important you are comfortable with this)
- Ability to learn cutting edge concepts and innovation in an agile start-up environment with a global scale
- A democratic work environment where you can drive your outcomes
At PayU, we are a global fintech investor and our vision is to build a world without financial borders where everyone can prosper. We give people in high-growth markets the financial services and products they need to thrive. Our expertise in 18 high-growth markets enables us to extend the reach of financial services. This drives everything we do, from investing in technology entrepreneurs, to offering credit to underserved individuals, to helping merchants buy, sell and operate online. Being part of Prosus, one of the largest technology investors in the world, gives us the presence and expertise to make a real impact. Find out more www.payu.com
Our Commitment To Building A Diverse And Inclusive Workforce
As a global and multi-cultural organization with varied ethnicities thriving across locations, we realize that our responsibility towards fulfilling the D&I commitment is huge. Therefore, we continuously strive to create a diverse, inclusive and safe environment, for all of our people, communities and customers. Our leaders are committed to create an inclusive work culture which enables transparency, flexibility and unbiased attention to each and every PayUneer so they can succeed, irrespective of gender, color or personal faith. An environment where every person feels they belong, that they are listened to, and where they are empowered to speak up. At PayU we have zero tolerance towards any form of prejudice whether a specific race, ethnicity, or of persons with disabilities or the LGBTQ communities.