Warsaw, Poland /
GPO EMEA - Commercial /
PayU, a leading payment and Fintech company in 50+ high-growth markets throughout Asia, Central and Eastern Europe, Latin America, the Middle East and Africa, part of Prosus group, one of the largest technology investors in the world is redefining the way people buy and sell online for our 300.000+ merchants and millions of consumers.
As a leading online payment service provider, we deploy more than 400 payment methods and PCI-certified platforms to process approximately 6 million payments every single day.
Do you bring a lot of energy into the professional world?
Ready for the chance to join a large yet growth-oriented organization?
A global fin tech company located in Poznań and Warsaw seeks a bright and passionate Sales Engineer to join the team!
- Support our Sales teams in closing deals and maintain customer relationships
- Product presentations for customers and during events;
- Assistance in preparing offers for tenders;
- Be a facilitator between Product, Engineering and Sales teams and act as a consultant for technical matters
- Technical mind and good understanding of technical drawing
- Technical background and deep understanding of a Sales process
- Technical-sales experience in highly-competitive areas such as Software Services, Online, E-commerce or Fin Tech
- Deep understanding of a Sales process
- Basic programming skills would be highly valued during recruitment process
- Very good oral and written communication skills (English)
- Analytical mind with problem-solving skills
- Quality and detail focus
- Good time and task management
- Ability to be proactive and take initiative
- Ability to work well under limited supervision
What's in it for you:
At PayU, we believe in the power of diversity to fuel positive change in the world. Our teams are made up of diverse individuals across different cultures and communities around the world, all working together towards a common goal of breaking down financial borders so everyone can prosper. We encourage all styles of working and all styles of thinking... Whether you are in South America, USA, India, South East Asia, Africa or Europe, we are looking for people who want to be inspired, and to inspire us! If this is you, then get in touch.
At PayU, we are a global fintech investor and our vision is to build a world without financial borders where everyone can prosper. We give people in high-growth markets the financial services and products they need to thrive. Our expertise in 18 high-growth markets enables us to extend the reach of financial services. This drives everything we do, from investing in technology entrepreneurs, to offering credit to underserved individuals, to helping merchants buy, sell and operate online. Being part of Prosus, one of the largest technology investors in the world, gives us the presence and expertise to make a real impact. Find out more www.payu.com
Our Commitment To Building A Diverse And Inclusive Workforce
As a global and multi-cultural organization with varied ethnicities thriving across locations, we realize that our responsibility towards fulfilling the D&I commitment is huge. Therefore, we continuously strive to create a diverse, inclusive and safe environment, for all of our people, communities and customers. Our leaders are committed to create an inclusive work culture which enables transparency, flexibility and unbiased attention to each and every PayUneer so they can succeed, irrespective of gender, color or personal faith. An environment where every person feels they belong, that they are listened to, and where they are empowered to speak up. At PayU we have zero tolerance towards any form of prejudice whether a specific race, ethnicity, or of persons with disabilities or the LGBTQ communities.