HR Business Partner
Gurgaon, India /
Payments India - Human Resources /
PayU, a leading payment and Fintech company in 50+ high-growth markets throughout Asia, Central and Eastern Europe, Latin America, the Middle East and Africa, part of Prosus group, one of the largest technology investors in the world is redefining the way people buy and sell online for our 300.000+ merchants and millions of consumers.
As a leading online payment service provider, we deploy more than 400 payment methods and PCI-certified platforms to process approximately 6 million payments every single day.
We are looking for a driven HR business partner for our corporate and business functions.
What you'll be doing:
· Coach & Consult Business Leadership and larger teams on People & Talent HR guidance
· Enable culture of coaching & mentorship
· Provide strategic HR solutions using high touch approach
· Work very closely with employees and managers, understand their drivers, aspirations and support them and the business leader in building high levels of engagement & productivity
· End to end responsibility for driving performance culture in the business and support teams
· Partner with business and support teams to drive talent solutions using conceptual clarity and problem solving skills
· Analyze trends and metrics with the HR department
· Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build - morale and increase productivity and retention
· Monitor and report on workforce and succession planning
· Identify training needs for teams and individuals, Evaluate training programs
· Develop and implement new HR strategies
What are we looking for?
· Master's degree with specialization in HR
· 5 + years of experience as an HRBP
· Industry background: Internet, start up and product companies
· Strong understanding of talent in the organizations - non technology mostly
· Strong problem-solving skills: ability to make independent decisions, manage conflicting priorities in a fast-paced environment
· Strong understanding of how employee experience impacts culture, productivity, and retention
At PayU, we are a global fintech investor and our vision is to build a world without financial borders where everyone can prosper. We give people in high-growth markets the financial services and products they need to thrive. Our expertise in 18 high-growth markets enables us to extend the reach of financial services. This drives everything we do, from investing in technology entrepreneurs, to offering credit to underserved individuals, to helping merchants buy, sell and operate online. Being part of Prosus, one of the largest technology investors in the world, gives us the presence and expertise to make a real impact. Find out more www.payu.com
Our Commitment To Building A Diverse And Inclusive Workforce
As a global and multi-cultural organization with varied ethnicities thriving across locations, we realize that our responsibility towards fulfilling the D&I commitment is huge. Therefore, we continuously strive to create a diverse, inclusive and safe environment, for all of our people, communities and customers. Our leaders are committed to create an inclusive work culture which enables transparency, flexibility and unbiased attention to each and every PayUneer so they can succeed, irrespective of gender, color or personal faith. An environment where every person feels they belong, that they are listened to, and where they are empowered to speak up. At PayU we have zero tolerance towards any form of prejudice whether a specific race, ethnicity, or of persons with disabilities or the LGBTQ communities.