Sr. Manager/ Manager Sales
Bengaluru, India /
Payments India - Sales /
PayU, a leading payment and Fintech company in 50+ high-growth markets throughout Asia, Central and Eastern Europe, Latin America, the Middle East and Africa, part of Prosus group, one of the largest technology investors in the world is redefining the way people buy and sell online for our 300.000+ merchants and millions of consumers.
As a leading online payment service provider, we deploy more than 400 payment methods and PCI-certified platforms to process approximately 6 million payments every single day.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
· Be the interface between PayU and the Merchant by providing end to end solution
· Drive the on-boarding of new customers and initiates spend enablement activities
· Keep up-to-date on products and competition
· Communicate PayU’s value proposition and negotiate deals successfully.
Role & Responsibilities:
· Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
· Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects customer through cold call, referral, research & networking for the zone.
· Responsible for driving revenue aiming to achieve monthly or annual targets.
· Open to travel
· Easily collaborates with internal teams
· Strong interpersonal and communications skills
· 5+ years of experience in sales, business development, or account management.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to think strategically and execute methodically.
· Comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasked, high-energy environment.
· Collaborative working style. Must work well in a team environment.
At PayU, we are a global fintech investor and our vision is to build a world without financial borders where everyone can prosper. We give people in high-growth markets the financial services and products they need to thrive. Our expertise in 18 high-growth markets enables us to extend the reach of financial services. This drives everything we do, from investing in technology entrepreneurs, to offering credit to underserved individuals, to helping merchants buy, sell and operate online. Being part of Prosus, one of the largest technology investors in the world, gives us the presence and expertise to make a real impact. Find out more www.payu.com
Our Commitment To Building A Diverse And Inclusive Workforce
As a global and multi-cultural organization with varied ethnicities thriving across locations, we realize that our responsibility towards fulfilling the D&I commitment is huge. Therefore, we continuously strive to create a diverse, inclusive and safe environment, for all of our people, communities and customers. Our leaders are committed to create an inclusive work culture which enables transparency, flexibility and unbiased attention to each and every PayUneer so they can succeed, irrespective of gender, color or personal faith. An environment where every person feels they belong, that they are listened to, and where they are empowered to speak up. At PayU we have zero tolerance towards any form of prejudice whether a specific race, ethnicity, or of persons with disabilities or the LGBTQ communities.