Internship - Marketing
Warsaw, Poland /
GPO EMEA - Marketing and PR /
PayU, a leading payment and Fintech company in 50+ high-growth markets throughout Asia, Central and Eastern Europe, Latin America, the Middle East and Africa, part of Prosus group, one of the largest technology investors in the world is redefining the way people buy and sell online for our 300.000+ merchants and millions of consumers.
As a leading online payment service provider, we deploy more than 400 payment methods and PCI-certified platforms to process approximately 6 million payments every single day.
Join PayU as a Marketing Intern! We are looking for a person, who will support marketing activities aimed at establishing the right positioning and communication of PayU products, within and outside the company.
Excited yet? Continue reading to find out more about the role!
· Planning and implementation of online campaigns with merchants (owned and paid media)
· Updating and administration of PayU website
· Creating mailing and SMS campaigns
· Product marketing activities – creating presentations, one-pagers, etc.
· Cooperation with the agency (pricing, design, copywriting)
· Social media planning and execution (Facebook, Linkedin), in cooperation with global team
· Supporting other marketing activities
Who are we looking for?
· Student or recent graduate (preferably in the field related with finance, economics, marketing & management)
· Interest in ecommerce, finance, fintech
· Eagerness to learn and develop in the area of marketing
· Creative mind, that can find a solution in every situation
· Positive attitude and openness to cooperate with various departments
· Proficiency in MS Office (especially Power Point and Excel)
· Great command of English (both written and spoken)
What we offer?
· Employment under a contract of mandate or internship contract
· Paid, 12-month internship
· Possibility to develop in the area of marketing and to learn from the experts
· Access to an internal training platform
· Hybrid model of work (office and working from home)
· Friendly work atmosphere in a super Team, that will support you everyday
· Work in an international organization
Our working environment:
· A diverse working environment within a multicultural setting
· An inclusive environment that ensures we listen to a diverse range of voices when making decisions
· A positive, get-things-done workplace
· A dynamic, constantly evolving space (change is par for the course – important you are comfortable with this)
· Ability to learn cutting edge concepts and innovation in an agile start-up environment with a global scale
· A democratic work environment where you can drive your outcomes
At PayU, we are a global fintech investor and our vision is to build a world without financial borders where everyone can prosper. We give people in high-growth markets the financial services and products they need to thrive. Our expertise in 18 high-growth markets enables us to extend the reach of financial services. This drives everything we do, from investing in technology entrepreneurs, to offering credit to underserved individuals, to helping merchants buy, sell and operate online. Being part of Prosus, one of the largest technology investors in the world, gives us the presence and expertise to make a real impact. Find out more www.payu.com
Our Commitment To Building A Diverse And Inclusive Workforce
As a global and multi-cultural organization with varied ethnicities thriving across locations, we realize that our responsibility towards fulfilling the D&I commitment is huge. Therefore, we continuously strive to create a diverse, inclusive and safe environment, for all of our people, communities and customers. Our leaders are committed to create an inclusive work culture which enables transparency, flexibility and unbiased attention to each and every PayUneer so they can succeed, irrespective of gender, color or personal faith. An environment where every person feels they belong, that they are listened to, and where they are empowered to speak up. At PayU we have zero tolerance towards any form of prejudice whether a specific race, ethnicity, or of persons with disabilities or the LGBTQ communities.