Gurgaon, India /
Payments India - Finance /
PayU, a leading payment and Fintech company in 50+ high-growth markets throughout Asia, Central and Eastern Europe, Latin America, the Middle East and Africa, part of Prosus group, one of the largest technology investors in the world is redefining the way people buy and sell online for our 300.000+ merchants and millions of consumers.
As a leading online payment service provider, we deploy more than 400 payment methods and PCI-certified platforms to process approximately 6 million payments every single day.
Key Responsibilities :
· Facilitate the implementation and support of SAP Financials (focus on FICO Controlling – Cost Center Accounting, Profit Center Accounting, Product Costing, Profitability Analysis, Project System, Results Analysis, Unsettled Costs, Month End Close, Overhead assessment and settlement.)
· Perform detailed analysis of complex business process requirements and provide appropriate system solutions; identify, interpret, validate and document customer requirements
· Facilitate workshops to collect business requirements, Map client business requirements, processes and objectives; develops necessary product modifications to satisfy clients' needs.
· Design, customize, configure and testing of FI/CO modules. Identify gaps, issues and work around solutions.
· Act as liaison with client for troubleshooting: investigate, analyse, and solve software problems.
· Document functional designs, test cases and results.
· Proactively identify and propose business process and/or system enhancements, Provide consulting services on both new implementations and existing support projects
· Act as a liaison between the business functions and the technical team. Provide ad-hoc training and user support as required
· Work self-directed and independently; may act as subject matter mentor to more junior members
Skills & Experience:
· 5 years of experience in a full cycle implementation as well as in support projects.
· Minimum of 3 years SAP experience supporting General Ledger or more of the following functions: Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Financial Accounting, Management Accounting, Fixed Asset Accounting, Inter-company Accounting, Project System.
· Experience in FI integration points with other SAP modules
· Understanding of accounting business processes
· Ability to work in a team environment, effectively interacting with others, must be results oriented, and demonstrate a make-it-happen attitude – adaptability, flexibility and resourcefulness
At PayU, we are a global fintech investor and our vision is to build a world without financial borders where everyone can prosper. We give people in high-growth markets the financial services and products they need to thrive. Our expertise in 18 high-growth markets enables us to extend the reach of financial services. This drives everything we do, from investing in technology entrepreneurs, to offering credit to underserved individuals, to helping merchants buy, sell and operate online. Being part of Prosus, one of the largest technology investors in the world, gives us the presence and expertise to make a real impact. Find out more www.payu.com
Our Commitment To Building A Diverse And Inclusive Workforce
As a global and multi-cultural organization with varied ethnicities thriving across locations, we realize that our responsibility towards fulfilling the D&I commitment is huge. Therefore, we continuously strive to create a diverse, inclusive and safe environment, for all of our people, communities and customers. Our leaders are committed to create an inclusive work culture which enables transparency, flexibility and unbiased attention to each and every PayUneer so they can succeed, irrespective of gender, color or personal faith. An environment where every person feels they belong, that they are listened to, and where they are empowered to speak up. At PayU we have zero tolerance towards any form of prejudice whether a specific race, ethnicity, or of persons with disabilities or the LGBTQ communities.