Head of Technical & Integration Support
Tel Aviv, Israel /
GPO EMEA - Operations /
PayU, a leading payment and Fintech company in 50+ high-growth markets throughout Asia, Central and Eastern Europe, Latin America, the Middle East and Africa, part of Prosus group, one of the largest technology investors in the world is redefining the way people buy and sell online for our 300.000+ merchants and millions of consumers.
As a leading online payment service provider, we deploy more than 400 payment methods and PCI-certified platforms to process approximately 6 million payments every single day.
About the Role
We are looking for a brilliant experienced Head of Technical and Integration Support to join our amazing Global Technical Support team at PayU. As the Head of Technical and Integration Support, you will lead and scale our Global Technical Support function. You will set the vision for our global support by developing processes, roadmaps and strategic initiatives to ensure we're consistently delivering best-in-class customer experience. PayU’s support group is distributed between several locations around the world in order to cover our global customer presence. The Support group target is to deliver top of the notch service by giving excellent technical support experience to our customers.
Excited yet? Continue reading to find out More about the role: What you’ll do
- Leading and managing team leaders who are in charge of the support of EMEA, LATAM and global merchants.
- Taking ownership of the teams KPI’s, by setting the goals, and support the teams achieve them.
- Taking ownership of initiatives and manage projects in collaborations with other teams.
- Develop and track performance metrics to better identify, measure and improve opportunities in processes, tools and training.
- Build and sustain productive relationships with internal stakeholders and collaborate to continually refine the customer experience.
- Maintaining a high level of service according to SLA.
- Handle customer escalations, complex, and on-going problem situations.
- Manage communication with cross organization functions.
- Promote and enforce support procedures and processes
What are we looking for?
- At least 4+ years’ experience as Global technical support manager, working with global customers, preferably for a SaaS company in Payment industry
- BA/B.Sc. in Industrial management / Computer science or other quantitative fields.
- A leader - be able to guide and mentor the team members Experience with Help Desk ticketing system management, ticketing routing and Customer-centric approach.
- An excellent communicator with the ability to deliver results of analyses clearly and effectively.
- Ability to ask as well as answer meaningful and impactful questions, ability to turn complex concepts into actionable recommendations.
- Team player – ability to work as part of company-wide department.
- Strong communication skills and excellent English.
- Independent, self-motivated and ability to multitask – working on several projects at a time.
- Problem solving attitude and out of the box thinking.
- Professional attitude & can do approach.
- Experience in the Payments industry.
What we offer
- Career progression program
- Wellbeing programs
- Flexible program and hybrid way of working
- Free subscription to an Internal Elearning platform with courses from Udemy, Coursera, and many others
- ruly International Environment with almost 40 different cultures
- An inclusive environment that listens to a diverse range of voices when making decisions.
- A positive, get-things-done workplace
- A dynamic, constantly evolving space (change is par for the course – important you are comfortable with this)
- Ability to learn cutting edge concepts and innovation in an agile start-up environment with a global scale
- A democratic work environment where you can drive your outcomes
At PayU, we are a global fintech investor and our vision is to build a world without financial borders where everyone can prosper. We give people in high-growth markets the financial services and products they need to thrive. Our expertise in 18 high-growth markets enables us to extend the reach of financial services. This drives everything we do, from investing in technology entrepreneurs, to offering credit to underserved individuals, to helping merchants buy, sell and operate online. Being part of Prosus, one of the largest technology investors in the world, gives us the presence and expertise to make a real impact. Find out more www.payu.com
Our Commitment To Building A Diverse And Inclusive Workforce
As a global and multi-cultural organization with varied ethnicities thriving across locations, we realize that our responsibility towards fulfilling the D&I commitment is huge. Therefore, we continuously strive to create a diverse, inclusive and safe environment, for all of our people, communities and customers. Our leaders are committed to create an inclusive work culture which enables transparency, flexibility and unbiased attention to each and every PayUneer so they can succeed, irrespective of gender, color or personal faith. An environment where every person feels they belong, that they are listened to, and where they are empowered to speak up. At PayU we have zero tolerance towards any form of prejudice whether a specific race, ethnicity, or of persons with disabilities or the LGBTQ communities.