Manager- Digital Marketing
Mumbai, India /
Credit - Marketing and PR /
PayU, a leading payment and Fintech company in 50+ high-growth markets throughout Asia, Central and Eastern Europe, Latin America, the Middle East and Africa, part of Prosus group, one of the largest technology investors in the world is redefining the way people buy and sell online for our 300.000+ merchants and millions of consumers.
As a leading online payment service provider, we deploy more than 400 payment methods and PCI-certified platforms to process approximately 6 million payments every single day.
Role: Manager- Digital Marketing
Company: PayU Finance
Location: Mumbai/ Bangalore/ Gurgaon
Driving Digital Presence:
· Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM on-platform and off-platform, O+O, social media, influencers, video, display and programmatic campaigns.
· You will map consumer decision journey for relevant categories and brands with inputs from Consumer,
· Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
· Support every product launch / animation with relevant digital campaigns & promotions.
· Plan and control of the digital budget across sub-allocations
· Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
· Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
· Leverage Earned media through influencers strategies
· Ensure seamless adoption and execution between offline and online communication.
· Needs a balanced profile of digital expertise + marketing / brand understanding. Incumbent needs to be very strong in one of these and have great desire & intent to upskill in the other if not already a skill. Rigor in execution is expected.
· 5- 7 years of relevant experience
· Specialization in Digital Media
· Agency/ Startup experience is preferred
· In-depth understanding of the India media and digital market (ie, media cost dynamics, landscape, media usage trends, etc.)
· Digital Expertise: conversant with all forms of digital formats and measurement
Post Graduation / Masters in Business Management / Communications OR Specialization in Marketing / Media
At PayU, we are a global fintech investor and our vision is to build a world without financial borders where everyone can prosper. We give people in high-growth markets the financial services and products they need to thrive. Our expertise in 18 high-growth markets enables us to extend the reach of financial services. This drives everything we do, from investing in technology entrepreneurs, to offering credit to underserved individuals, to helping merchants buy, sell and operate online. Being part of Prosus, one of the largest technology investors in the world, gives us the presence and expertise to make a real impact. Find out more www.payu.com
Our Commitment To Building A Diverse And Inclusive Workforce
As a global and multi-cultural organization with varied ethnicities thriving across locations, we realize that our responsibility towards fulfilling the D&I commitment is huge. Therefore, we continuously strive to create a diverse, inclusive and safe environment, for all of our people, communities and customers. Our leaders are committed to create an inclusive work culture which enables transparency, flexibility and unbiased attention to each and every PayUneer so they can succeed, irrespective of gender, color or personal faith. An environment where every person feels they belong, that they are listened to, and where they are empowered to speak up. At PayU we have zero tolerance towards any form of prejudice whether a specific race, ethnicity, or of persons with disabilities or the LGBTQ communities.