Gurgaon, India /
Payments India - Engineering /
PayU, a leading payment and Fintech company in 50+ high-growth markets throughout Asia, Central and Eastern Europe, Latin America, the Middle East and Africa, part of Prosus group, one of the largest technology investors in the world is redefining the way people buy and sell online for our 300.000+ merchants and millions of consumers.
As a leading online payment service provider, we deploy more than 400 payment methods and PCI-certified platforms to process approximately 6 million payments every single day.
Role : Architect SDET
Company: PayU Payments Pvt Ltd
Location : Gurgaon/ Pune
What do we expect from you?
• Technically Lead a core team of high quality specialists and quality assurance engineers to define, design and deliver the QC automation strategy, and to improve overall quality of products and solutions.
• Improve and evolve the quality assurance discipline, in terms of thoroughness, coverage and efficiency, and oversee the bug triage process.
• Analyze historical data to build quality improvement initiatives and drive quality strategies.
• Provide technical expertise throughout the SDLC cycle.
• Identify gaps and drive improvements in processes, products and overall customer experiences. Represent the quality function and drive initiatives.
• Drive Functional and Non-Functional Testing best practices and tooling to boost overall productivity.
• 10+ years’ experience in Quality Assurance with 3+ years in Architecting Testing Related Solutions.
• Experience in building thought leadership and deliver as per KPI.
• Should have technically mentored team.
• Should be experienced in Functional and Non-functional Testing.
• Rich experience at least in any one programming language preferably Java, PHP.
• Very hands on experience of automation testing / tools preferably using Selenium Webdriver, Java, Jenkins, TestNG, NodeJS.
• Should have developed tools or utilities or frameworks to ease the testing efforts.
• Should have designed and developed varied Test Automation Frameworks from scratch.
• Should have worked on designing / developing various tools required testing purpose.
• Should have worked on API Testing and related Automation technologies like Rest Assured.
• Experience in Testing of Web + API based applications.
• Knowledge of configuration of various common application servers (e.g. apache, nginx, tomcat), language runtimes (python, php, java), MySQL, Cassandra, Rabbit MQ / Kafka is a plus.
• Knowledge of data structure is a plus. Strong analytical & troubleshooting skills.
• Having exposure of working in Agile driven environment, working closely with Developers, Product Managers and Peers.
• Should have knowledge of the Unix/Linux command-line environment.
• Good knowledge of SQL queries.
• Knowledge of Jmeter and Unit Testing is a plus.
• Comfortable with modern distributed version control systems, preferably Git and other open source system.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Team Player
• Attention to detail
• Advocate quality and processes wherever required.
• Knowledge sharing skills
• Energetic & Positive attitude
• Go getter instinct
• Knack of developing efficiency improvement solutions.
So what do we offer?
• A Competitive salary, including benefits
• Modern offices with individual working spaces
• Exceptional projects
• Awesome teams that love finding ways of making things better, faster, stronger
• Interesting growth prospects
At PayU, we are a global fintech investor and our vision is to build a world without financial borders where everyone can prosper. We give people in high-growth markets the financial services and products they need to thrive. Our expertise in 18 high-growth markets enables us to extend the reach of financial services. This drives everything we do, from investing in technology entrepreneurs, to offering credit to underserved individuals, to helping merchants buy, sell and operate online. Being part of Prosus, one of the largest technology investors in the world, gives us the presence and expertise to make a real impact. Find out more www.payu.com
Our Commitment To Building A Diverse And Inclusive Workforce
As a global and multi-cultural organization with varied ethnicities thriving across locations, we realize that our responsibility towards fulfilling the D&I commitment is huge. Therefore, we continuously strive to create a diverse, inclusive and safe environment, for all of our people, communities and customers. Our leaders are committed to create an inclusive work culture which enables transparency, flexibility and unbiased attention to each and every PayUneer so they can succeed, irrespective of gender, color or personal faith. An environment where every person feels they belong, that they are listened to, and where they are empowered to speak up. At PayU we have zero tolerance towards any form of prejudice whether a specific race, ethnicity, or of persons with disabilities or the LGBTQ communities.