iyzico - IT Controller
Istanbul, Turkey /
PayU, a leading payment and Fintech company in 50+ high-growth markets throughout Asia, Central and Eastern Europe, Latin America, the Middle East and Africa, part of Prosus group, one of the largest technology investors in the world is redefining the way people buy and sell online for our 300.000+ merchants and millions of consumers.
As a leading online payment service provider, we deploy more than 400 payment methods and PCI-certified platforms to process approximately 6 million payments every single day.
iyzico was founded in 2013 to provide online payment services and artificial intelligence-based payment technologies to businesses of various sizes in the world of e-commerce. By making the complex payment processes simple through its easy and secure platform, iyzico had achieved significant successes through supporting thousands of businesses in digitalisation and was acquired by the global payment systems giant PayU in 2019. With such robust structure, iyzico is operating on the principle of democratising financial services and making them accessible for everyone alongside the services it provides to businesses.
Through iyzico Buyer Protection, consumers’ concerns regarding shopping online are resolved and better experiences are enabled. Control is handed back to the consumers by 24/7 live support through the iyzico mobile app and convenience in cancellation/returns processes. To this date, more than 2 million consumers shopped online under the security provided by iyzico Buyer Protection and this number is increasing daily. Via pay with iyzico, which is a blended payment solution, millions of consumers who do not use banking can safely shop online under the belt of iyzico Buyer Protection.
iyzico continues to simplify online shopping for both consumers and sellers by the simple, accessible, and innovative technologies it developed.
- Evaluating the effectiveness, adequacy and compliance of Information Systems controls, conducting & monitoring periodic, spot and on-site controls in accordance with generally accepted principles and standards such as legislation, company policies and procedures
- Conducting physical and logical security controls on information security and information access,
- Preparing report on deficiencies and malfunctions identified in control activities in line with the related payment institutions regulation
- Following-up the regulations, legislation and other standards related to Information Systems
- Developing methodology for information systems control
- Conducting SOX ITGC testing process
- Perform specific audit procedures, tests and analysis, including those that support requirements regarding compliance.
- Document and develop test plans as part compliance engagements to assess operational effectiveness of general IT and business process controls.
- Bachelor’s degree from related programs,
- 4 years of experience in an IT audit / IT audit consulting role in a professional services / preferably financial institution, big 4 firm, bank or payment service provider
- Good command of English,
- Comprehensive knowledge of IS systems and fundamental IS processes,
- Analytical thinking ability,
- IT vendor risk analysis experience is a plus
- Knowledge of security standards, payment regulations
- Obtained or working toward a related professional certification is preferred (CISA, ITILF, ISO27001 LA, ISO2000 LA, etc.)
- Experience with regulatory IT Audit (BRSA/BDDK, CMB/SPK, CBRT/TCMB or Risk Center) is an asset
- Experience with SOX framework is an asset
- Experience with the COBIT and ITIL control frameworks along with security standards is an asset
What we offer
- A culture of continuous development: conferences, in-house events & Tech Talks to stay up-to-date on current research and technology. P.S.:You do not need to wait to get on the stage and share your expertise with you teammates and the community
- Online Training Platform (Free access to Udemy, Harvard ManageMentor, Getabstract, etc.)
- Freedom under responsibility is our common mindset. That’s how we designed our flexible working model called iyzico Homequarters
- Freedom to work from homes or from the offices located both side of İstanbul. Our headquater is in Maslak and satellite office is in Ataşehir. Both offices are in the area allocated to us in Kolektif House
- Free access to all Kolektif House
- iyzicoMate is assigned to help you with anything you may need
- A detailed orientation program designed for you to fully grasp the iyzico culture.
- Meal & Internet Allowance
- A gift voucher to create an ergonomic workspace at home and we are providing extra monitor and office chair
- A gift voucher to meet tech needs at home
- Employee support program: free psychological counseling, legal advice, financial advice etc.
- Private health insurance
- 1 day birthday leave
Başvurunuzu göndererek, belgede ve eklerinde yer alan tüm bilgilerin, ayrıca hakkınızda diğer kaynaklardan elde edilecek bilgilerin (örneğin referans olarak gösterdiğiniz kişilerin vereceği bilgiler) iyzi Ödeme ve Elektronik Para Hizmetleri A.Ş. (kısaca “iyzico”) tarafından elde edilmesine, detaylı incelemeler yapılmasına, başvuruların sonuçlandırılması ve başvuru süreçlerinin iyileştirilmesi amaçlarıyla kullanılmasına, bu amaçlarla uyumlu makul bir süre boyunca saklanmasına ve iyzico çalışanları, danışmanları ve dış hizmet sağlayıcılarına aktarılmasına, ayrıca iş arayışınızla ilgilenebilecek diğer işverenlerin de aralarında bulunduğu 3. kişi ve kurumlarla paylaşılmasına rıza göstermektesiniz.
Yasal düzenlemelerde kişisel verileri işlenen ilgili kişilere sağlanan haklardan kişisel veri işleme süreçleri, veri işlemenin amaçları, verilerin aktarıldığı kişiler hakkında bilgi talep etme; verilerin düzeltilmesini, silinmesini ve yok edilmesini talep etme; kullanılan hakların üçüncü kişilere de bildirilmesini isteme; otomatik sistemlerle yapılan işlemeler sonucu ortaya çıkan olumsuz sonuçlara itiraz etme ve işleme sebebiyle uğranan zararların tazminini talep etme hakları firstname.lastname@example.org adresine e-posta gönderilerek, veya +90 216 599 01 00 numaralı telefonla iyzico’ya ulaşılarak kullanılabilir.
At PayU, we are a global fintech investor and our vision is to build a world without financial borders where everyone can prosper. We give people in high-growth markets the financial services and products they need to thrive. Our expertise in 18 high-growth markets enables us to extend the reach of financial services. This drives everything we do, from investing in technology entrepreneurs, to offering credit to underserved individuals, to helping merchants buy, sell and operate online. Being part of Prosus, one of the largest technology investors in the world, gives us the presence and expertise to make a real impact. Find out more www.payu.com
Our Commitment To Building A Diverse And Inclusive Workforce
As a global and multi-cultural organization with varied ethnicities thriving across locations, we realize that our responsibility towards fulfilling the D&I commitment is huge. Therefore, we continuously strive to create a diverse, inclusive and safe environment, for all of our people, communities and customers. Our leaders are committed to create an inclusive work culture which enables transparency, flexibility and unbiased attention to each and every PayUneer so they can succeed, irrespective of gender, color or personal faith. An environment where every person feels they belong, that they are listened to, and where they are empowered to speak up. At PayU we have zero tolerance towards any form of prejudice whether a specific race, ethnicity, or of persons with disabilities or the LGBTQ communities.