Pune, India /
Payments India - Product /
PayU, a leading payment and Fintech company in 50+ high-growth markets throughout Asia, Central and Eastern Europe, Latin America, the Middle East and Africa, part of Prosus group, one of the largest technology investors in the world is redefining the way people buy and sell online for our 300.000+ merchants and millions of consumers.
As a leading online payment service provider, we deploy more than 400 payment methods and PCI-certified platforms to process approximately 6 million payments every single day.
About the Role:
About the team:
PayU India forays into two business verticals - payment offerings under PayU Payments Services Ltd. and alternate lending under PayU Finance. Headquartered in Sohna Road, Gurgaon, the company has a presence in Mumbai, Pune and Bangalore and has a total strength of 600+ employees. Mr. Anirban Mukherjee is the CEO for PayU India working with the global CEO Laurent Le Moal.
Under the aegis of PayU Payments Services Ltd., PayU provides payment gateway solutions to online businesses through its cutting-edge and award-winning technology. In India, PayU covers nearly 60% of the airline business and 90% of the entire e-commerce business and processes over INR 95,000 crores worth of digital payments annually. The company offers more than 70 local payment methods and serves more than 350,000 merchants including leading e-commerce businesses in India. The company also empowers SMBs, enabling them to accept mobile and online payments with minimum development effort.
What you’ll be doing:
· We are looking for a product manager with 3-5 years of product and solution experience
· Constructs API definition successfully & understanding of open banking APIs
· Strong experience in Payment Gateway Integration with Bank.
· Need to have deep understanding of Cards, Net Banking payment method.
What are we looking for:
· A minimum of 3 years of experience in a product.
· Demonstrated leadership within and/or outside a work setting
· Possess strong analytical/logical thinking skills and clarity of thought to identify and solve business problems
· Ability to learn complex businesses very quickly, define problems accurately while paying attention to detail in the solution
· Ability to manage and multi-task under tight deadlines
· Strategic management perspective, strong interpersonal and communication skills
· Ability to engage with a large number of third party teams to drive business effectiveness.
· Ability to drive a large team towards targets at a daily, weekly and monthly level.
What we offer
· Competitive salary and excellent benefits, in a diverse working environment with inspiring and hardworking colleagues
· A positive, get-things-done workplace
· A dynamic, constantly evolving space (change is par for the course – important you are comfortable with this)
· An inclusive environment that ensures we listen to a diverse range of voices when making decisions.
· Ability to learn cutting edge concepts and innovation in an agile start-up environment with a global scale
· A flexible working environment where you can drive your outcomes
· Company mobile phone, laptop and other tools you might need
At PayU, we are a global fintech investor and our vision is to build a world without financial borders where everyone can prosper. We give people in high-growth markets the financial services and products they need to thrive. Our expertise in 18 high-growth markets enables us to extend the reach of financial services. This drives everything we do, from investing in technology entrepreneurs, to offering credit to underserved individuals, to helping merchants buy, sell and operate online. Being part of Prosus, one of the largest technology investors in the world, gives us the presence and expertise to make a real impact. Find out more www.payu.com
Our Commitment To Building A Diverse And Inclusive Workforce
As a global and multi-cultural organization with varied ethnicities thriving across locations, we realize that our responsibility towards fulfilling the D&I commitment is huge. Therefore, we continuously strive to create a diverse, inclusive and safe environment, for all of our people, communities and customers. Our leaders are committed to create an inclusive work culture which enables transparency, flexibility and unbiased attention to each and every PayUneer so they can succeed, irrespective of gender, color or personal faith. An environment where every person feels they belong, that they are listened to, and where they are empowered to speak up. At PayU we have zero tolerance towards any form of prejudice whether a specific race, ethnicity, or of persons with disabilities or the LGBTQ communities.