Associate Manager- Creative Design
Mumbai, India /
Credit - Marketing and PR /
PayU, a leading payment and Fintech company in 50+ high-growth markets throughout Asia, Central and Eastern Europe, Latin America, the Middle East and Africa, part of Prosus group, one of the largest technology investors in the world is redefining the way people buy and sell online for our 300.000+ merchants and millions of consumers.
As a leading online payment service provider, we deploy more than 400 payment methods and PCI-certified platforms to process approximately 6 million payments every single day.
About the team:
We’re a young team with an average age of 35. We’re collaborative, open to new ideas and always want people to take ownership of their work. We consist of 10 members right now and are expanding.
About the role
In this role, you will have the opportunity to define the future of LAZYPAY with groundbreaking innovative designs, which are simple, intuitive & useful - across multiple platforms. You’ll be responsible for creating design solutions that have a high visual impact. To be successful in this position, you should have in-depth knowledge of graphic/visual design, styles, latest design trends and layout techniques. You should also have experience executing marketing projects from conception to production. You’ll be a self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas, and show amazing attention to detail.
What You will do
· Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
· Understand the requirements & context and translate them into appealing visuals.
· Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts across digital and offline media like the product, social media and company websites.
· Maintaining brand/design consistency throughout all marketing and social media projects.
· Learn from the insights and responses received on social media platforms and use it further to improve the design strategy.
· You will be leading projects independently, either alone or with a team of other designers, working closely with a team of designers, product and marketing in a highly collaborative and agile environment.
What you will need
· Bachelor’s degree in graphic/visual design or related field.
· 5+ yrs of work experience in relevant fields (with start-ups/Creative agencies preferably).
· Demonstrable graphic/visual design skills with a strong portfolio.
· Proficiency with design software and technologies (such as Photoshop, Sketch, Figma Illustrator, etc.)
· Experience in Illustration, graphic design and motion design.
· Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
· Understanding of marketing, social media, website design, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
· Good knowledge in colour theory, fonts, layouts & composition.
· Experience creating videos and gifs is a big plus.
· Experience working in a variety of organizations (start-up, corporate, agency/consultancy).
At PayU, we are a global fintech investor and our vision is to build a world without financial borders where everyone can prosper. We give people in high-growth markets the financial services and products they need to thrive. Our expertise in 18 high-growth markets enables us to extend the reach of financial services. This drives everything we do, from investing in technology entrepreneurs, to offering credit to underserved individuals, to helping merchants buy, sell and operate online. Being part of Prosus, one of the largest technology investors in the world, gives us the presence and expertise to make a real impact. Find out more www.payu.com
Our Commitment To Building A Diverse And Inclusive Workforce
As a global and multi-cultural organization with varied ethnicities thriving across locations, we realize that our responsibility towards fulfilling the D&I commitment is huge. Therefore, we continuously strive to create a diverse, inclusive and safe environment, for all of our people, communities and customers. Our leaders are committed to create an inclusive work culture which enables transparency, flexibility and unbiased attention to each and every PayUneer so they can succeed, irrespective of gender, color or personal faith. An environment where every person feels they belong, that they are listened to, and where they are empowered to speak up. At PayU we have zero tolerance towards any form of prejudice whether a specific race, ethnicity, or of persons with disabilities or the LGBTQ communities.