Lead-Support & Operations
Mumbai, India /
WIBMO - ACS /
PayU, a leading payment and Fintech company in 50+ high-growth markets throughout Asia, Central and Eastern Europe, Latin America, the Middle East and Africa, part of Prosus group, one of the largest technology investors in the world is redefining the way people buy and sell online for our 300.000+ merchants and millions of consumers.
As a leading online payment service provider, we deploy more than 400 payment methods and PCI-certified platforms to process approximately 6 million payments every single day.
About the Company
Wibmo is an US-based leading provider of eCommerce authentication and cashless payment solutions to banks and consumers in emerging markets including India. The company based in Cupertino, CA and Bengaluru India, processes billions of transactions and delivers high availability digital payment services to banks, merchants, and consumers.
With services in over 20 countries and recently acquired by PayU, the fintech-arm of Prosus, we are passionate about delivering state-of-art digital payment solutions around the world. We are a rapidly growing company and expanding our market reach and seek highly motivated, proactive individuals to join the leadership team.
With a focus on global growth, we are seeking a strong industry leader to expand its payment security product suite, one of the largest providers of payment authentication services in the world and its services include products and services that handle digital transaction authentication, fraud monitoring, transaction risk assessment and related services.
PayU, an online payment service provider and Naspers' fintech arm, acquired Wibmo in Apr 2019 to help the company scale-up its business. Under the agreement, PayU and Wibmo businesses will continue to run separately.
· Strong Unix / Linux & Windows based O/S experience.
· Should possess strong debugging / troubleshooting skills in production environment.
· Should have the capability to identify root cause during production issues & publish RCA’s.
· Ability to do scripting (Shell, Perl, Python, SQL etc.)
· Should have worked in DevOps environment – knowledge on Jenkins and Ansible.
· Knowledge on Nginx, Jboss, Dropwizard, Wildfly, Soap & Rest services is an added advantage.
· Should have worked on production deployments.
· Should have good knowledge on deployment automation.
· Familiarity with programming languages (Java, J2EE, C++, C etc.)
· Strong understanding of support - tickets, monitoring, processes and metrics.
· Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
· A passion towards problem-solving.
· Strong decision-making ability.
· Must be able to think proactively; excellent follow-through and attention to details.
· Willing to work in 24x7 support shifts (on rotation basis).
· Knowledge on distributed applications/enterprise applications is plus
Education: A technical background (BS/MS in Computer Science/Engineering or related discipline/experience.
Experience: 6-8 years of experience in Production Support & Deployment process
Communication Skills: Excellent listening, writing skills and strong technical competency are essential.
At PayU, we are a global fintech investor and our vision is to build a world without financial borders where everyone can prosper. We give people in high-growth markets the financial services and products they need to thrive. Our expertise in 18 high-growth markets enables us to extend the reach of financial services. This drives everything we do, from investing in technology entrepreneurs, to offering credit to underserved individuals, to helping merchants buy, sell and operate online. Being part of Prosus, one of the largest technology investors in the world, gives us the presence and expertise to make a real impact. Find out more www.payu.com
Our Commitment To Building A Diverse And Inclusive Workforce
As a global and multi-cultural organization with varied ethnicities thriving across locations, we realize that our responsibility towards fulfilling the D&I commitment is huge. Therefore, we continuously strive to create a diverse, inclusive and safe environment, for all of our people, communities and customers. Our leaders are committed to create an inclusive work culture which enables transparency, flexibility and unbiased attention to each and every PayUneer so they can succeed, irrespective of gender, color or personal faith. An environment where every person feels they belong, that they are listened to, and where they are empowered to speak up. At PayU we have zero tolerance towards any form of prejudice whether a specific race, ethnicity, or of persons with disabilities or the LGBTQ communities.