Bangalore, India /
Payments India - Product /
PayU, a leading payment and Fintech company in 50+ high-growth markets throughout Asia, Central and Eastern Europe, Latin America, the Middle East and Africa, part of Prosus group, one of the largest technology investors in the world is redefining the way people buy and sell online for our 300.000+ merchants and millions of consumers.
As a leading online payment service provider, we deploy more than 400 payment methods and PCI-certified platforms to process approximately 6 million payments every single day.
Role - UX Designer
Location - Bangalore/ Gurgaon
About the role:
We are looking for passionate designers to be part of our Design and Innovation team at PayU to help
solve critical fin-tech problems through the User Centered Design process.
What you'll be doing:
*Create User Personas, User Flows and User Journeys.
* Solutionise concepts to Wireframes, Interactive Prototypes and Visual Designs.
* Conduct user research, competitor analysis and Interpret data and qualitative feedback.
* Build & maintain a Design System to ensure consistency across multiple platforms.
* Communicate effectively in a cross-functional product development team and present ideas and
What we are looking for:
* 3-5 years of experience in user-centered design.
* Portfolio to showcase your past work (professional or personal) and process.
* Ability to work with existing design systems and style language.
* Up-to-date knowledge of web and mobile design & interface guidelines.
* Proficient with visual Design and micro animation skill to be able to make cutting edge experiences for
At PayU, we are a global fintech investor and our vision is to build a world without financial borders where everyone can prosper. We give people in high-growth markets the financial services and products they need to thrive. Our expertise in 18 high-growth markets enables us to extend the reach of financial services. This drives everything we do, from investing in technology entrepreneurs, to offering credit to underserved individuals, to helping merchants buy, sell and operate online. Being part of Prosus, one of the largest technology investors in the world, gives us the presence and expertise to make a real impact. Find out more www.payu.com
Our Commitment To Building A Diverse And Inclusive Workforce
As a global and multi-cultural organization with varied ethnicities thriving across locations, we realize that our responsibility towards fulfilling the D&I commitment is huge. Therefore, we continuously strive to create a diverse, inclusive and safe environment, for all of our people, communities and customers. Our leaders are committed to create an inclusive work culture which enables transparency, flexibility and unbiased attention to each and every PayUneer so they can succeed, irrespective of gender, color or personal faith. An environment where every person feels they belong, that they are listened to, and where they are empowered to speak up. At PayU we have zero tolerance towards any form of prejudice whether a specific race, ethnicity, or of persons with disabilities or the LGBTQ communities.