Poznan, Poland /
GPO EMEA - Finance /
PayU, a leading payment and Fintech company in 50+ high-growth markets throughout Asia, Central and Eastern Europe, Latin America, the Middle East and Africa, part of Prosus group, one of the largest technology investors in the world is redefining the way people buy and sell online for our 300.000+ merchants and millions of consumers.
As a leading online payment service provider, we deploy more than 400 payment methods and PCI-certified platforms to process approximately 6 million payments every single day.
We are looking for a well-organized, communicative and reliable Junior Accountant with an analytical mindset, ability to manage deadlines and attention to detail. You will be responsible for performing financial accounting tasks using the SAP system.
EXCITED YET? CONTINUE READING TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THE ROLE
What are we looking for candidate with?
· University degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
· Experience related with Accounting
· Advanced Microsoft Excel knowledge
· Experienced in working with ERP systems (SAP)
· Good knowledge of English and Polish to be able to do analysis and tasks independently
· Motivation to learn new skills
· Very good communication and co-operation skills
· Independent and systematic approach to work
· Analytical mindset
What you will be doing?
· Booking operations on bank accounts
· Reconciliation and analysis of account balances
· Ensuring an accurate and timely closure of the month
· Taking part in standardization and process improvements
· Taking part in large accounting projects in SAP, Cognos and other systems
· Communication with other departments
· Supporting the Head of Accounting, Financial Controller and Finance Manager when needed
What we offer?
· Full-time employment under a contract of employment
· Benefits: ability to develop one’s own package in MyBenefit system
· Series of trainings
· Work in an international environment where you work with foreign languages on an everyday basis
· Friendly work atmosphere in a young cooperation-driven team
Our working environment:
· A diverse working environment within a multicultural setting
· An inclusive environment that ensures we listen to a diverse range of voices when making decisions
· A positive, get-things-done workplace
· A dynamic, constantly evolving space (change is par for the course – important you are comfortable with this)
· Ability to learn cutting edge concepts and innovation in an agile start-up environment with a global scale
· A democratic work environment where you can drive your outcomes
At PayU, we are a global fintech investor and our vision is to build a world without financial borders where everyone can prosper. We give people in high-growth markets the financial services and products they need to thrive. Our expertise in 18 high-growth markets enables us to extend the reach of financial services. This drives everything we do, from investing in technology entrepreneurs, to offering credit to underserved individuals, to helping merchants buy, sell and operate online. Being part of Prosus, one of the largest technology investors in the world, gives us the presence and expertise to make a real impact. Find out more www.payu.com
Our Commitment To Building A Diverse And Inclusive Workforce
As a global and multi-cultural organization with varied ethnicities thriving across locations, we realize that our responsibility towards fulfilling the D&I commitment is huge. Therefore, we continuously strive to create a diverse, inclusive and safe environment, for all of our people, communities and customers. Our leaders are committed to create an inclusive work culture which enables transparency, flexibility and unbiased attention to each and every PayUneer so they can succeed, irrespective of gender, color or personal faith. An environment where every person feels they belong, that they are listened to, and where they are empowered to speak up. At PayU we have zero tolerance towards any form of prejudice whether a specific race, ethnicity, or of persons with disabilities or the LGBTQ communities.