Assistant Manager - Farming
Gurgaon, India /
Payments India - Sales /
PayU, a leading payment and Fintech company in 50+ high-growth markets throughout Asia, Central and Eastern Europe, Latin America, the Middle East and Africa, part of Prosus group, one of the largest technology investors in the world is redefining the way people buy and sell online for our 300.000+ merchants and millions of consumers.
As a leading online payment service provider, we deploy more than 400 payment methods and PCI-certified platforms to process approximately 6 million payments every single day.
About the Role:
Person would be responsible for servicing of Merchants acquired through Cross-selling. Role Involves reaching merchant to complete their on growing Queries on existing Product and help acquire New Product and grow their GMV.
Excited yet? Continue reading to find out more about the role:
What you’ll be doing:
· Person is responsible to handhold the Payouts merchants and grow business by Cross/ Up-sell & retain the portfolio for long-term.
· Person should have the ability to manage relationships (both internal and external), Acquiring a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements, solve any issues at various level
· Developing trust relationships with a portfolio of clients to ensure they do not turn to competition
· Person should have the willingness to learn new products, align to the functioning of the Account Management functional teams and should be good in selling solutions using the services / products of PayU.
· Should have knowledge of MIS and Reporting (MS Office)
· Ability in problem-solving and negotiation
· Ensure the agreed deliverables are met in timely manner
· Good Co ordination Ability between Stake Holders
What are we looking for?
· Have around 5-6 years of experience, preferably in Digital Payments, Fintech Industry
· Ability to interact with Cross Functional teams (Care, Operations, Product and Onboarding Teams)
· Be a good team player and Interpersonal Skills with ability who drive assign targets
· Have strong logical acumen to think analytically & influence relevant stakeholders in merchant organization
· Excellent written & verbal communication skills
· Quick learner, adaptable to changing business needs
· Excellent organizational skills
At PayU, we are a global fintech investor and our vision is to build a world without financial borders where everyone can prosper. We give people in high-growth markets the financial services and products they need to thrive. Our expertise in 18 high-growth markets enables us to extend the reach of financial services. This drives everything we do, from investing in technology entrepreneurs, to offering credit to underserved individuals, to helping merchants buy, sell and operate online. Being part of Prosus, one of the largest technology investors in the world, gives us the presence and expertise to make a real impact. Find out more www.payu.com
Our Commitment To Building A Diverse And Inclusive Workforce
As a global and multi-cultural organization with varied ethnicities thriving across locations, we realize that our responsibility towards fulfilling the D&I commitment is huge. Therefore, we continuously strive to create a diverse, inclusive and safe environment, for all of our people, communities and customers. Our leaders are committed to create an inclusive work culture which enables transparency, flexibility and unbiased attention to each and every PayUneer so they can succeed, irrespective of gender, color or personal faith. An environment where every person feels they belong, that they are listened to, and where they are empowered to speak up. At PayU we have zero tolerance towards any form of prejudice whether a specific race, ethnicity, or of persons with disabilities or the LGBTQ communities.