San Diego, CA (On-site)
Marketing & Product – Marketing & Product /
Join ONI and Explore the Boundaries of Scientific Discovery!
At ONI, we are driven by a profound mission: to propel scientific discovery and combat diseases by granting everyone the ability to visualize, comprehend, and share the intricate microscopic details of life. Our revolutionary Nanoimager stands at the forefront of advancing cellular studies on a molecular level, making substantial contributions to the evolution of scientific knowledge.
We dedicate ourselves to broadening the realms of human potential, and we are actively seeking an enthusiastic and devoted Program Manager to join our pioneering team located in San Diego. We believe in the power of relentless curiosity and the pursuit of excellence, and we invite you to join us in shaping the future of scientific exploration and healthcare breakthroughs.
As a Program Manager at ONI you will lead the planning, execution, and monitoring of large-scale programs, ensuring alignment with organizational goals, timelines, and budgetary constraints.
Your Role at ONI:
- Collaborate closely with Product Managers to support and facilitate efficient and effective new product development, starting from the ideation phase and continuing through to commercial launch
- Collaborate across multiple teams and functions, including Hardware, Software, Bioware, Sales, Marketing, Product Development, Finance, and Operations.
- Execute ONIs Program Management Framework to provide company-wide visibility into the program, ensuring detailed information, fostering quality adoption, and promoting cross-functional collaboration within project teams
- Encourage open communication, break down silos, allocate resources appropriately, and ensure timely delivery in alignment with organizational objectives and key results (OKRs)
- Establish key performance indicators (KPIs) to monitor and track project progress, adjust to changing priorities and resource allocation to maintain project timelines and goals
- Demonstrate excellence in project management and process governance, diligently tracking project progress against the agreed-upon project plan
- Proactively identify and mitigate risks, while escalating critical issues to relevant stakeholders in collaboration with the Director of Marketing Operations
- Understand the factors that contribute to non-compliance and establish processes and provide remedial solutions to ensure standardization across Hardware, Software, and Bioware R&D teams
- Lead monthly Program and Project meetings, ensure appropriate preparation by key stakeholders, and meetings are focused on project deviations, risks, and key decisions
Essential skills and qualifications:
- Successfully project managed a product, from ideation to commercial launch
- Executed efficient processes and influenced across organizations to drive adoption
- Completed multiple development projects on time and budget
- Managed multiple projects at different phases involving more than 5 stakeholders
- Experience with Project management software such as Smartsheet, Clickup, Confluence, or ASANA
- Effective written and verbal communication to all levels of the organization
- Ability to manage change initiatives and anticipate and address resistance to change, communicate the benefits, and drive adoption
- Effective problem-solving skills and ability to analyze situations, make informed decisions and implement effective solutions
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in a STEM related degree
Desired skills and qualifications:
- Experience working in the life science industry
- Experience working in B2B environments
- Project Management Certified
$105,000 - $125,000 a year
At ONI, we understand that a fulfilling career involves more than just challenging work - it's about enjoying a well-rounded experience. When you become a part of our team, you not only contribute to groundbreaking research but also enjoy a range of benefits designed to enhance your life both inside and outside the workplace.
As an equal opportunity employer, we prioritize fairness and respect, ensuring every team member thrives regardless of their background. But that's not all - our perks include:
Competitive Compensation We recognize and reward your talent. Enjoy a competitive salary that reflects your expertise and contributions, ensuring your hard work is recognized.
Flex PTO plus 11 federal holidays and 4 dedicated wellbeing days.
Gym Access via ARE: Sorrento Valley, Torrey Pines, and UTC
401K via ADP
Medical with Blue Shield California
Dental with Delta Dental
Perks at Work: Enjoy exclusive discounts and deals through our perks at work program, adding value to your everyday life.
VSP Vision: Your vision matters. Benefit from our eye care program with VSP Vision
If you are driven by innovation, eager to make a significant impact in the realm of scientific and medical research, and possess the skills and passion we are looking for, we invite you to apply and be a part of our mission to improve our understanding of the details of life.