Northeast Nashville, TN, USA /
webuyanycar.com – Sales /
Webuyanycar.com is a successful consumer-to-business website that lets customers value their car online and sell it at a local branch. We are car buying specialists and do not sell cars: we have valued over 10 million vehicles online and buy thousands of cars every week nationally.
webuyanycar.com is a part of OLX. At OLX, we shape the future of trade to unlock the hidden value in everything. We help people buy and sell cars, find housing, get jobs, buy and sell household goods, and much more, all via our network of trading platforms. Our Autos business has 6,000+ employees and 450 inspection centers across the Americas and Asia, and manages a secure and trustworthy car marketplace that is fueled by both technology-focused and customer-facing colleagues.
Join us and see how far you can go.
We are looking for sales representatives whose mission is building trust and guaranteeing excellent customer service. This position is located in Northeast Nashville, TN #LI - Onsite.
- Frequently speak with customers in person, by phone, email, and text to coordinate appointments.
- Keep and maintain accurate notes of customer interactions.
- Assess and purchase customer vehicles.
- Build relationships with customers to build a base of referrals to establish customer network.
- Exhibit a high level of commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Work side by side with your Area Manager.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1+ years of Sales and Customer service experience.
- State-issued driver's license with a clean driving record and no "major" violations during the past three (3) years including, but not limited to, DUI and DWI
- Guaranteed Annual Base Salary of $38,000. Additional Commission offered. Stipend provided during 60-day training period.
- Work-life balance featuring a 5-day 10:00am - 7:00pm workweek and never Sundays!
- Benefits Package (Health, Vision, Dental, 401K, Life Insurance) offered after 90 days of full-time service.
- Paid Time Off and Floating Paid Holidays.
- Advancement opportunities diverse working environment with inspiring and colleagues.
- A dynamic, positive, get-things-done workplace that is constantly evolving!
- An inclusive environment that ensures we listen to a diverse range of voices when making decisions.
- An opportunity to work in an early stage growing global company.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at OLX
If you do not meet every single requirement for this role, we would still encourage you to apply. At OLX, we are committed to creating a high performing diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, we know that we get the best results when we have the broadest range of knowledge, backgrounds and experiences in our team, and we believe you are at your best when you can bring your whole self to work.
So, if you are excited about this role, but your past experiences do not align perfectly with every criteria asked for in the job description, we would still like you to apply. We strongly encourage people of all races, ethnicities, disabilities, ages, gender identities or expressions, sexual orientations, backgrounds and experiences to consider applying for this role. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles in our business, and we'd like to hear from you. We will strive to accommodate all necessary adjustments to support your interview success - please speak to your recruiter about any of these requirements.
OLX (OLX consists of OLX Global B.V. and its affiliated companies) will handle your personal data with care and will process your personal data to assess your fit for the position you are applying for. You can give your consent (optional) to allow us to store your data for up to 12 months after the application process. So that in case you are not fit for the role at stake we can consider you for other suitable roles.
Please refer to our Privacy Statement to find out more about how your application data will be processed.