Account Manager, Sales (Real Estate - Imovirtual)
Lisbon, Portugal /
Imovirtual – Operations /
WELCOME TO OLX GROUP
Over 300 Million monthly active users; US $1.6 billion in revenue and 18% revenue growth (FY 2021; 36% growth in FY2020); Part of Naspers’ Prosus, one of the biggest technology investors in the world (An early investor in Tencent and the owner of StackOverFlow). +30 countries. +20 Brands. Powered by +10,000 employees representing 81 nationalities.
And that's why we need your help. Join Us. Shape your career with us.
Account Manager Real Estate
We’re looking for an Account Manager Real Estate who will be focused on business opportunities to strengthen IMOVIRTUAL market leader position. You will work as a business partner for a large network of existing customers helping them to understand how they can optimize their presence in our website and create value for their business.
Also, we need people with great team spirit and dynamism, waking up every day with the same motivation and bringing a positive attitude to the company.
What responsibilities will you get when working with us?
- Engage, maintain and increase our customer’s active participation in the partnership with Imovirtual (and OLX RE);
- Develop the Portuguese online Real Estate market together with existing team and overall sales team;
- Selling our products and providing them an accurate follow-up, explaining how they can optimize their presence in our websites (Imovirtual and OLX RE) - the majority of the contacts with users will be made by telephone;
- Contact and manage our large network of existing customers - the majority of the contacts with users will be made by telephone;
- Be proactive, updating and sharing the latest features of Imovirtual. - the majority of the contacts with users will be made by phone;
- Create and deliver analytical insights to the customers to give them the full potential of Imovirtual (and OLX RE);
- Be the guardian of the customer’s needs and do everything in your power to provide expedite corrections or adjustments;
What will you need to be successful in this role?
Experience in commercial activities (online/e-commerce sector is a plus);
Inbound and outbound telesales experience;
Love the internet and willing to develop your online skills and experience;
User of online shopping websites, web browsing and real estate sales/market;
Knowledge of Real Estate market is a plus;
Customer oriented profile;
University Degree is a plus;
Excellent communication skills;
Good team player, however also be able to work independently;
English fluency (is a plus).
What we’ll give you:
Unique opportunity to become a part of an international group and one of the major Internet Brands in the world, contributing to the global OLX Group success;
Opportunity to make impact on how millions of people trade every day;
Work in a meritocratic and entrepreneurial environment where your work will have a real impact on the company’s success;
Enticing compensation and amazing perks;
Work with people who are going to push you forward.
A BIT MORE ABOUT US
Check our careers website here.
Discover why you should join the OLX Group Now
Check out our talent, product, engineering and design blogs here
Follow us on Linkedin
We encourage people of all races, ethnicities, disabilities, ages, gender identity or expression, backgrounds and experiences to consider applying for this role. We are committed to building an inclusive culture that seeks out the diverse perspectives and experiences of our people and becomes a company superpower and strategic competitive advantage.
The OLX Group (OLX Group consists of OLX Global B.V. and its affiliated companies) will handle your personal data with care and will process your personal data to assess your fit for the position you are applying for. You can give your consent (optional) to allow us to store your data for up to 12 months after the application process. So that in case you are not fit for the role at stake we can consider you for other suitable roles.
Please refer to our Privacy Statement to find out more about how your application data will be processed.