Product Marketing Specialist - OLX Renew
Gurugram, Haryana, India /
OLX Renew – Project Management /
WELCOME TO OLX
At OLX, we shape the future of trade to unlock the hidden value in everything.
We help people buy and sell cars, find housing, get jobs, buy and sell household goods, and much more, all via our network of trading platforms. Our 10,000 colleagues help to serve 300 million people around the world every month, through 20 well-loved local brands such as OLX Autos, Otomoto, and Property24.
OLX group has invested into and scaled a global transaction business in the Cars category, providing end-to-end experience to customers beyond overall horizontal classifieds. We are now building out a similar transactional high quality platform/experience across other categories (for eg: Electronics) under the banner of OLX Renew.
We are looking for an individual who can join our Indian team as a Product Marketing Manager to scale and improve new product, features and services that help increase partner satisfaction and improve customer experience. Person will drive the agenda of building Trust on the platform and be responsible for developing effective marketing strategies and plans to communicate the features and benefits of new products to customers. The outcome of the work should lead to a high market and product adoption of OLX.
What you will be doing:
- Manage all aspects of product marketing for newly launched OLX Renew including new go-to-market planning, positioning, messaging, competitive research, internal communications and field enablement
- Own the appearance of the OLX Renew store; continuously create content that helps build trust and confidence. Maintain fresh content that helps educate consumers on the proposition of refurbished
- Create a thorough understanding of our customers, their unique needs and how well we are serving them
- Monitor competition and understand how OLX Renew differentiates to better serve customers
- Develop the messaging to communicate the OLX Renew value proposition to our customers and partners, across all platforms and channels
- Ensure high quality and completeness of all information on the platform including our Product Catalog, FAQ's and supporting information
- Develop internal training and documentation to ensure customer facing teams such as Sales and Customer Support fully understand the product and value proposition
- Coordinate different functions e.g. Marketing/PR/Design/Copywriting to follow common launch plan
- Track the customer journey, funnel conversion, and customer feedback. Plan activities to improve adoption, conversion and satisfaction; represent the voice of the customer in defining the product roadmap
- Monitor and communicate the commercial performance, opportunities, objectives and strategy to key stakeholders and leaders in the country and the central team
- Prepare, implement and lead (commercial) projects within own commercial scope
- Drive and lead the commercialization of the product
- Run A/B tests to develop user messaging strategies and quantitatively test hypotheses pertaining to acquisition and engagement strategies.
Who we're looking for
- A proven track record of 3-5 years in a product marketing role with a proven track record in taking end-to-end responsibility of marketing scalable products, from idea generation to execution
- Ability to manage projects across multiple departments and stakeholders
- Strong leadership, collaboration, and communication skills
- Strategic thinker, able to balance long-term vision with short- and medium-term goals
- Passion for solving problems creatively, starting small, failing fast, and applying your learnings
- Has a proven track record or strong affinity with consumer marketing
- Has experience working with digital products or services
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and get things done. Hands-on with available tools (comfortable using a CMS system to update online content)
What we'll give you:
- Driver seat for the major initiatives for building the business
- Opportunity to work in a highly charged environment with some of the best minds in the industry
- Exposure to the global product environment
- Competitive & healthy environment
We are turning Diversity & Inclusion into our superpower and competitive advantage.
If you are as excited as us about this position and our company, we hope you join us! If you'd like to learn more about the OLX Group take a look at the other parts of our website. And remember, we are equal opportunities employers.
Why join OLX?
At OLX, we unlock value in our people. We invest in ourselves and each other to reach our full potential. We avoid bureaucracy and empower our teams to innovate; with opportunities, training, and leadership behaviors a focus for all. Our commitment to inclusion ensures we listen to a diverse range of voices when making decisions. And, we combine the spirit and agility of a startup with our global scale and the backing of Prosus, one of the largest consumer internet groups in the world.
We also unlock value for our stakeholders. We are proud of the positive contribution we make to our planet, by enabling more conscious consumption and helping the world make the most of its limited resources through more efficient trade.
And last but not least, we love to unlock value for our customers. Every single month, over 300 million people use our platforms to easily, safely, and conveniently find their perfect home, buy or sell a car, find a great job, sell things they no longer need, or strike a great deal on something they need. And we help thousands of entrepreneurs and businesses find their customers too.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at OLX
If you do not meet every single requirement for this role, we would still encourage you to apply. At OLX, we are committed to creating a high performing diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, we know that we get the best results when we have the broadest range of knowledge, backgrounds, and experiences in our team, and we believe you are at your best when you can bring your whole self to work.
So, if you are excited about this role, but your past experiences do not align perfectly with every criteria asked for in the job description, we would still like you to apply. We strongly encourage people of all races, ethnicities, disabilities, ages, gender identities or expressions, sexual orientations, backgrounds, and experiences to consider applying for this role. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles in our business, and we'd like to hear from you.
We will strive to accommodate all necessary adjustments to support your interview success - please speak to your recruiter about any of these requirements.
Please refer to our Privacy Statement to find out more about how your application data will be processed.