Senior Product Manager
Gurugram, Haryana, India /
OLX Group – Product /
WELCOME TO OLX
At OLX, we shape the future of trade to unlock the hidden value in everything.
We help people buy and sell cars, find housing, get jobs, buy and sell household goods, and much more, all via our network of trading platforms. Our 10,000 colleagues help to serve 300 million people around the world every month, through 20 well-loved local brands such as OLX Autos, Otomoto, and Property24.
OLX Autos is looking for a customer-obsessed & entrepreneurial product manager to join theAutos business unit. This position is based out of Gurgaon.
OLX Autos is a thriving new company born to bring digital solutions to the decades-old problem
of selling and buying used cars.
As Product Operations manager you will be in the position to facilitate the easy communication
and sharing of resources and data between the local businesses and the product team. You will
be taking over an essential role that helps cross-functional product teams work effectively and
You will strengthen customer feedback loops and help drive both research and change
requirements from the business.
What will you do?
In this role in a global product organization with operations in more than 40 countries as Olx and 8+markets as Olx Autos, you will work at the intersection of business, operations, and engineering toshape and drive Olx CRM (salesforce),CLM products(Exponea, Clevertap) in emerging markets primarily across Asia and Latin America.
You have an enticing and challenging role with a huge opportunity to chart product roadmap forCRM which impacts the experience of both internal(operations) and external users(End Customers). In this role, you will get to focus onproblems/opportunities to launch CRM of the future in all global countries for OLX.
You will collaborate with peers and leaders across research, design, product analytics, engineering,business, operations, customer support teams and other external partners to build strategy for launch of CRM, improving customer NPS, simplify day to day work of Call Center, Sales consultants.
On a day-to-day basis, you will be expected to
● Own the vision of the product, key KPIs.Own and drive a well-prioritised product and feature roadmap that balances metric movers, customer delights and a customer asks.
● Own the stakeholder management (internal and external).Own the launches in markets, own the whole wave of CRM Launch.
● Discover market needs, identify problems/opportunities, validate them and align strategies with key stakeholders and senior management and deliver them with exceptional results.
● Actively listen and connect with users (end users and internal stakeholders) and their needs on a direct basis frequently. Objectively prioritising opportunities and deciding with a bias for action.
● Ability to work in dynamic environment of OLX with a strong collaboration with Vendor of CRM(Salesforce), help drive a seamless customer experience across different products
● Obsess over problem-solving, TAT reduction, conversion optimization.
● Develop detailed product specifications in collaboration with business, design, and developmentteams as required.
● Set up and support to quickly discover market gaps against the CRM template
KPI for the role
● Own the roadmap of CoTF for all markets globally.
● Own and Drive Internal Customer NPS, CSAT, Surveys for product.
● Own the discovery, market connect, country specific customisation, implementation
Who we are looking for:
● Work experience: Minimum 10 years of tech/product experience in aconsumer Internet or e-commerce company, preferably CRM (Salesforce), Full grip on Salesforce design and administration experience and SFDC capabilities e.g. Sales, Service, Marketing and Community.
● You have a strong data-driven background and great analytical skills; ability to use hard data andmetrics to back up assumptions and evaluate outcomes
● You are obsessed with users - you place yourself in the position of your users to make somethingamazing for them. You have driven user research and usability studies in the past
● Salesforce Consultant or Developer Certification is highly recommended. Experience with CLM and/or Salesforce CPQ is also recommended
● You have proven ability to drive large scale products with a deep understanding of agile, highcollaboration, and leadership in a highly accelerated work environment. You can lead lot of cross functional teams both internal and external.
● You are a spontaneous, quick thinker and a self-starter with key organizational skills that includesattention to detail and multi-tasking, and internal communication skills
What we will give you:
● An opportunity to shape a largely unorganised industry and help millions of car buyers and sellers transact with trust and efficiency.
● Passionate colleagues who will share the dream and drive to deliver the most trusted, convenient and innovative car buying and selling experiences.
● Drive progress in customer experience in one of the highest priority areas for the business and leadership.
● Opportunities to speed up your learning and development across your role relevant areas
● Competitive salary and significant benefits
● Paid lunches, snacks and beverages throughout the day (when we are back in the office post-Covid).
● International career and growth opportunities.
Why join OLX?
At OLX, we unlock value in our people. We invest in ourselves and each other to reach our full potential. We avoid bureaucracy and empower our teams to innovate; with opportunities, training, and leadership behaviors a focus for all. Our commitment to inclusion ensures we listen to a diverse range of voices when making decisions. And, we combine the spirit and agility of a startup with our global scale and the backing of Prosus, one of the largest consumer internet groups in the world.
We also unlock value for our stakeholders. We are proud of the positive contribution we make to our planet, by enabling more conscious consumption and helping the world make the most of its limited resources through more efficient trade.
And last but not least, we love to unlock value for our customers. Every single month, over 300 million people use our platforms to easily, safely, and conveniently find their perfect home, buy or sell a car, find a great job, sell things they no longer need, or strike a great deal on something they need. And we help thousands of entrepreneurs and businesses find their customers too.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at OLX
If you do not meet every single requirement for this role, we would still encourage you to apply. At OLX, we are committed to creating a high performing diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, we know that we get the best results when we have the broadest range of knowledge, backgrounds, and experiences in our team, and we believe you are at your best when you can bring your whole self to work.
So, if you are excited about this role, but your past experiences do not align perfectly with every criteria asked for in the job description, we would still like you to apply. We strongly encourage people of all races, ethnicities, disabilities, ages, gender identities or expressions, sexual orientations, backgrounds, and experiences to consider applying for this role. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles in our business, and we'd like to hear from you.
We will strive to accommodate all necessary adjustments to support your interview success - please speak to your recruiter about any of these requirements.
Please refer to our Privacy Statement to find out more about how your application data will be processed.