Jakarta, Indonesia /
OLX Autos – Human Resources /
WELCOME TO OLX
At OLX, we shape the future of trade to unlock the hidden value in everything.
We help people buy and sell cars, find housing, get jobs, buy and sell household goods, and much more, all via our network of trading platforms. Our 10,000 colleagues help to serve 300 million people around the world every month, through 20 well-loved local brands such as OLX Autos, Otomoto, and Property24.
In the role of an Onboarding Specialist you will manage the end-to-end onboarding experience for new hires at OLX and will ensure transactions are completed in a timely manner with high level of accuracy and positive new hires experience.
What you’ll do :
- Assist the Talent Acquisition, Employer Branding and Onboarding team with providing an excellent new employees experience throughout all steps of the onboarding process.
- Take ownership and provide administrative support over new hire system & process onboarding for OLX in order to enhance new hire experience and help them feel supported before start date and from Day 1 including administering pre-hire medical checks (if any), communication with new joiners through onboarding app and co-ordination of our OLX new hire orientation program
- Interface with hiring managers, TA, and HR Ops teams ensuring they have what is needed to facilitate a successful onboarding process.
- Create and update content for the onboarding portal, ensuring it’s up to date
- Track new hires satisfaction surveys and mitigate risks with new employees onboarding
- Identify and proactively share bottlenecks in the process of onboarding or system with recruiter and/or others so the issue can be handled quickly and efficiently.
- Address new hires’ queries regarding their contracts and payroll.
- Respond to all inquiries in a timely manner.
- Respond to all inquiries and communicate effectively (verbal and written) both internally and externally.
- Monitor and reconcile data in the onboarding system
- Maintain reconciliation of all onboarding process flows across onboarding platforms
- Maintain operational excellence by following the OLX HR processes and utilizing systems and tools appropriately to ensure high quality data integrity in the onboarding system
- Contribute to the evolution of the Talent Acquisition Team
- Share ideas and recommendations on how to enhance the new employee experience including ways to automate or streamline activities and processes.
- Assist in implementing process changes and best practices to make the employee onboarding process more efficient.
- Participate in Talent Acquisition, Employer Brand and Onboarding projects, as necessary.
- Stay up to date with innovative and creative ways of onboarding new employees.
You’ll be great for this role if :
- A wealth of experience as Onboarding/People Experience person for at least 5 years
- Proficiency in English
- Able to foster and maintain formal and informal relationships across OLX as well as with external sources
- Able to identify and address business issues by evaluating different data points, seeing patterns and trends, and turning this information into action
- Able to communicate OLX’s purpose, mission, and goals.
- Pays close attention to the small particulars when working on a task or project and completes tasks flawlessly and efficiently.
What we have for you :
- Flexible working and remote opportunity
- Opportunity to learn and develop within the company
- Career guidance & path
- A dynamic work environment (constant changes is our reality – important you are comfortable with this)
- We are proud to be different, and we work differently too. We combine the spirit and agility of a start-up with the maturity that comes from being part of a 100 year-old company
- We are curious, ambitious and allergic to corporate interference. We improvise, experiment and push each other further, embracing uncertainty and driving change
Our D&I Statement :
We are turning Diversity & Inclusion into our superpower and competitive advantage. We encourage people of all races, ethnicities, disabilities, ages, gender identity or expression, backgrounds and experiences to consider applying for this role.
Check our careers website www.olx.co.id
Follow us on Linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/company/olx-autos/
Why join OLX?
At OLX, we unlock value in our people. We invest in ourselves and each other to reach our full potential. We avoid bureaucracy and empower our teams to innovate; with opportunities, training, and leadership behaviors a focus for all. Our commitment to inclusion ensures we listen to a diverse range of voices when making decisions. And, we combine the spirit and agility of a startup with our global scale and the backing of Prosus, one of the largest consumer internet groups in the world.
We also unlock value for our stakeholders. We are proud of the positive contribution we make to our planet, by enabling more conscious consumption and helping the world make the most of its limited resources through more efficient trade.
And last but not least, we love to unlock value for our customers. Every single month, over 300 million people use our platforms to easily, safely, and conveniently find their perfect home, buy or sell a car, find a great job, sell things they no longer need, or strike a great deal on something they need. And we help thousands of entrepreneurs and businesses find their customers too.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at OLX
If you do not meet every single requirement for this role, we would still encourage you to apply. At OLX, we are committed to creating a high performing diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, we know that we get the best results when we have the broadest range of knowledge, backgrounds, and experiences in our team, and we believe you are at your best when you can bring your whole self to work.
So, if you are excited about this role, but your past experiences do not align perfectly with every criteria asked for in the job description, we would still like you to apply. We strongly encourage people of all races, ethnicities, disabilities, ages, gender identities or expressions, sexual orientations, backgrounds, and experiences to consider applying for this role. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles in our business, and we'd like to hear from you.
We will strive to accommodate all necessary adjustments to support your interview success - please speak to your recruiter about any of these requirements.
Please refer to our Privacy Statement to find out more about how your application data will be processed.