Sell Out Supervisor - Joglosemar
Yogyakarta, Indonesia /
OLX Autos – Sales /
WELCOME TO OLX
At OLX, we shape the future of trade to unlock the hidden value in everything.
We help people buy and sell cars, find housing, get jobs, buy and sell household goods, and much more, all via our network of trading platforms. Our 10,000 colleagues help to serve 300 million people around the world every month, through 20 well-loved local brands such as OLX Autos, Otomoto, and Property24.
What you’ll do :
- Manage a team of around 5-10 employees (Directly + Indirectly)
- Build well-targeted business plans and strategies for allocating resources and driving sales activities to achieve margin Plan and execute sales strategies business plans to meet revenue goals
- Continuously monitor and improve operations to ensure alignment with the company's business direction Responsible for recruiting, training and performance management of the sales team Establish and improve processes by researching new technologies and alternative methods of efficiency
- Determine marketing strategy changes by reviewing operating and financial statements and records
- Strong Market/Automotive Knowledge
- Inventory Management
You’ll be great for this role if :
- You have proven full cycle selling experience (5+ years) especially in Automotive industry as Supervisor
- You have strong interpersonal skills, including negotiations and the ability to influence
- You have deep understanding of modern selling tools and practices
- Willing to be place in all area
What we have for you :
- Flexible working and remote opportunity
- Opportunity to learn and develop within the company
- Career guidance & path
- A dynamic work environment (constant changes is our reality – important you are comfortable with this)
- We are proud to be different, and we work differently too. We combine the spirit and agility of a start-up with the maturity that comes from being part of a 100 year-old company
- We are curious, ambitious and allergic to corporate interference. We improvise, experiment and push each other further, embracing uncertainty and driving change
Our D&I Statement :
We are turning Diversity & Inclusion into our superpower and competitive advantage. We encourage people of all races, ethnicities, disabilities, ages, gender identity or expression, backgrounds and experiences to consider applying for this role.
Check our careers website www.olx.co.id
Follow us on Linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/company/olx-autos/
Why join OLX?
At OLX, we unlock value in our people. We invest in ourselves and each other to reach our full potential. We avoid bureaucracy and empower our teams to innovate; with opportunities, training, and leadership behaviors a focus for all. Our commitment to inclusion ensures we listen to a diverse range of voices when making decisions. And, we combine the spirit and agility of a startup with our global scale and the backing of Prosus, one of the largest consumer internet groups in the world.
We also unlock value for our stakeholders. We are proud of the positive contribution we make to our planet, by enabling more conscious consumption and helping the world make the most of its limited resources through more efficient trade.
And last but not least, we love to unlock value for our customers. Every single month, over 300 million people use our platforms to easily, safely, and conveniently find their perfect home, buy or sell a car, find a great job, sell things they no longer need, or strike a great deal on something they need. And we help thousands of entrepreneurs and businesses find their customers too.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at OLX
If you do not meet every single requirement for this role, we would still encourage you to apply. At OLX, we are committed to creating a high performing diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, we know that we get the best results when we have the broadest range of knowledge, backgrounds, and experiences in our team, and we believe you are at your best when you can bring your whole self to work.
So, if you are excited about this role, but your past experiences do not align perfectly with every criteria asked for in the job description, we would still like you to apply. We strongly encourage people of all races, ethnicities, disabilities, ages, gender identities or expressions, sexual orientations, backgrounds, and experiences to consider applying for this role. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles in our business, and we'd like to hear from you.
We will strive to accommodate all necessary adjustments to support your interview success - please speak to your recruiter about any of these requirements.
Please refer to our Privacy Statement to find out more about how your application data will be processed.