Director Jobs & Services
Warsaw, Poland /
OLX – Management /
WELCOME TO OLX
At OLX, we shape the future of trade to unlock the hidden value in everything.
We help people buy and sell cars, find housing, get jobs, buy and sell household goods, and much more, all via our network of trading platforms. Our 10,000 colleagues help to serve 300 million people around the world every month, through 20 well-loved local brands such as OLX Autos, Otomoto, and Property24.
The role is available in Krakow, Poznan, Warsaw, Berlin and Bucharest as well as remotely in these countries.
What responsibilities will you get when working with us?:
- Development and execution of OLX Jobs & Services strategy in PL with focus on active users and their needs, business clients but also active participation in product development planning
- Identifying new areas of market opportunity and expanding business models beyond current organizational thinking to maximize commercial opportunities
- Partner and collaborate with cross-functional teams, including technology, product, analytics, marketing and sales
- Execution of assigned business targets by analyzing adequate business metrics and consumer behavior
- Understanding the market and customers in the region so you can guide the team on how and where should we put our focus on
- Support the people on your team on their personal development, creating opportunities for them to grow their skills while collaborating with HR to make it happen
What will help you to be successful in this role?
- Business management experience in online industry 5+ years
- Has the understanding of monetization, brand management, experience in working with P&L
- Passion and enthusiasm for category Jobs or/and Services
- Experience working effectively with internal and external stakeholders in a highly dynamic and constantly changing environment
- Ability to combine helicopter view approach with detail-oriented mindset
- Strong focus on results able to develop and execute action plans for high performing industry and consistently deliver on ambitious results
- Be able to lead a Jobs & Services brand and continuously improve customer’s perception through creative campaigns and initiatives
- Writing and speaking proficiency in English
What do we offer:
- The opportunity to work for the top online brand, a place that takes the best out of being a global company and bringing a nice local flavor
- Beautifully designed office in the center of Poznań / Warsaw or Krakow. However, hybrid model for our employees is also implemented
- Continuous investment in your development, the chance to connect for advice and inspiration to other professionals from all over the world
- Complex compensation package (annual performance-based bonus, medical insurance, flexible benefits compensation and more)
- Friendly, curious and driven colleagues that get stuff done and consider that enjoying the ride is far more important than rules and hierarchies.
Why join OLX?
At OLX, we unlock value in our people. We invest in ourselves and each other to reach our full potential. We avoid bureaucracy and empower our teams to innovate; with opportunities, training, and leadership behaviors a focus for all. Our commitment to inclusion ensures we listen to a diverse range of voices when making decisions. And, we combine the spirit and agility of a startup with our global scale and the backing of Prosus, one of the largest consumer internet groups in the world.
We also unlock value for our stakeholders. We are proud of the positive contribution we make to our planet, by enabling more conscious consumption and helping the world make the most of its limited resources through more efficient trade.
And last but not least, we love to unlock value for our customers. Every single month, over 300 million people use our platforms to easily, safely, and conveniently find their perfect home, buy or sell a car, find a great job, sell things they no longer need, or strike a great deal on something they need. And we help thousands of entrepreneurs and businesses find their customers too.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at OLX
If you do not meet every single requirement for this role, we would still encourage you to apply. At OLX, we are committed to creating a high performing diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, we know that we get the best results when we have the broadest range of knowledge, backgrounds, and experiences in our team, and we believe you are at your best when you can bring your whole self to work.
So, if you are excited about this role, but your past experiences do not align perfectly with every criteria asked for in the job description, we would still like you to apply. We strongly encourage people of all races, ethnicities, disabilities, ages, gender identities or expressions, sexual orientations, backgrounds, and experiences to consider applying for this role. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles in our business, and we'd like to hear from you.
We will strive to accommodate all necessary adjustments to support your interview success - please speak to your recruiter about any of these requirements.
Please refer to our Privacy Statement to find out more about how your application data will be processed.