Product Marketing Manager
Lisbon, Portugal /
OLX Group – Product /
WELCOME TO OLX
At OLX, we shape the future of trade to unlock the hidden value in everything.
We help people buy and sell cars, find housing, get jobs, buy and sell household goods, and much more, all via our network of trading platforms. Our 10,000 colleagues help to serve 300 million people around the world every month, through 20 well-loved local brands such as OLX Autos, Otomoto, and Property24.
The European Motors Product Team is developing the Vertical Motors Platforms for Poland (Otomoto.pl), Romania (Autovit.ro) and Portugal (Standvirtual.pt). We are the number one leader in all those markets. We are also overseeing the Motors categories on our horizontal OLX platforms in EU and beyond (Poland, Romania, Portugal, Ukraine, Bulgaria, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan).
We are the number one leader in all those markets. We are also overseeing the Motors categories on our horizontal OLX platforms in EU and beyond (Poland, Romania, Portugal, Ukraine, Bulgaria, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan).
We're looking for a Product Marketing Manager for our Motors business. Product Marketing Managers are responsible for the go-to-market strategy and act as the voice of the product in the market and the voice of the market in the product team.
As Product Marketing Manager, you'll communicate and enhance the experience of our customers' value in our European markets with a cross-functional team of product managers, engineers and design.
You will oversee the go-to-market of product launches, build the plan and messaging for your product area, develop content to describe the benefits and main outcomes of your product area, position and educate on your product(s) to the sales and support organisations, collaborate with the greater marketing teams to develop programs that create demand for your product, orchestrate, promote your product to analysts, partners and prospects.
- Identify the JTBD and define the value proposition of the solutions to be launched. Ensure messaging consistency across media and formats. Implement the Go-to-Market programs, to highlight the value proposition and guarantee product success adoption (train the trainers, sales enablement, user education, in-product comms...);
- Analyse user behaviour on the platform to identify needs of private and professional users;
- Develop go-to-market standard methodologies for feature development and ongoing sales and marketing enablement;
- Improve cross-team and location communication;
- Lead the product communication (What, Why, and How to use it);
- Develop feature to benefits communication programs including workshops, webinars, and sales collateral;
- Work across a global setup to understand market dynamics and complexities in the Motors space; bring insights from each market and summarize those into applicable topics for Product Managers;
- Communicate product changes to departments within the company and work with Marketing department to communicate those with the users;
- Connect with other countries within the OLX Group to build standard methodologies.
- Someone who is very curious, with high customer empathy and experience with building products which improve the lives of customers;
- Experience with product, marketing or product marketing roles (3 or more years experience);
- Sell ideas well through creative presentations;
- Customer-centric mindset;
- Succeed in environments where changes occur frequently;
- Fluent English;
- Previous product tech experience.
- Outstanding opportunity to become a part of an international team, learning from one another and contributing to the Global OLX Group success, based in Lisbon or remote as long as within Portuguese territory;
- Great place to learn and develop within fast-growing, global Motors leader which opens further career opportunities in diverse world of OLX and Naspers;
- Perks like company self-service, food supply, bonus system for good performance, and others.
What you need to know about us
- We are turning Diversity & Inclusion into our superpower and competitive advantage. We encourage people of all races, ethnicities, disabilities, ages, gender identity or expression, backgrounds and experiences to consider applying for this role.
Why join OLX?
At OLX, we unlock value in our people. We invest in ourselves and each other to reach our full potential. We avoid bureaucracy and empower our teams to innovate; with opportunities, training, and leadership behaviors a focus for all. Our commitment to inclusion ensures we listen to a diverse range of voices when making decisions. And, we combine the spirit and agility of a startup with our global scale and the backing of Prosus, one of the largest consumer internet groups in the world.
We also unlock value for our stakeholders. We are proud of the positive contribution we make to our planet, by enabling more conscious consumption and helping the world make the most of its limited resources through more efficient trade.
And last but not least, we love to unlock value for our customers. Every single month, over 300 million people use our platforms to easily, safely, and conveniently find their perfect home, buy or sell a car, find a great job, sell things they no longer need, or strike a great deal on something they need. And we help thousands of entrepreneurs and businesses find their customers too.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at OLX
If you do not meet every single requirement for this role, we would still encourage you to apply. At OLX, we are committed to creating a high performing diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, we know that we get the best results when we have the broadest range of knowledge, backgrounds, and experiences in our team, and we believe you are at your best when you can bring your whole self to work.
So, if you are excited about this role, but your past experiences do not align perfectly with every criteria asked for in the job description, we would still like you to apply. We strongly encourage people of all races, ethnicities, disabilities, ages, gender identities or expressions, sexual orientations, backgrounds, and experiences to consider applying for this role. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles in our business, and we'd like to hear from you.
We will strive to accommodate all necessary adjustments to support your interview success - please speak to your recruiter about any of these requirements.
Please refer to our Privacy Statement to find out more about how your application data will be processed.