REMOTE | Customer Experience Data Analyst
Barcelona, Spain /
OLX Group – Product /
WELCOME TO OLX
At OLX, we shape the future of trade to unlock the hidden value in everything.
We help people buy and sell cars, find housing, get jobs, buy and sell household goods, and much more, all via our network of trading platforms. Our 10,000 colleagues help to serve 300 million people around the world every month, through 20 well-loved local brands such as OLX Autos, Otomoto, and Property24.
We’re looking for a Customer Experience Data Analyst to join our EU Product Design & Research team. In this role, you will be working side by side with the teams focused on assessing our customer experience and you’re expected to use analytics to improve it. You should be familiar with quantitative research methods and experienced in using your data analytic skills to give shape to both larger market trends and more local variations. You should keep continuously listen to our customers’ feedback and proactively translate these insights into user-centered action points for a diverse audience with different professional backgrounds.
Our Research team
Our Research team is on a mission to transform the way we build products at OLX Group. Before a small team, we are now expanding fast and bringing the best talent in the world to help us strengthen our research practice with a committed and passionate focus on solving real problems for our customers.
What you will be doing:
- Developing strategies to assess user-centered health metrics efficiently and continuously analyzing quantitative research results with proven statistical methods to back both larger market trends and local variations;
- Design and build reports and dashboards that provide real-time and easy access to customer feedback;
- Gathering business requirements and collaborating with internal and external cross-functional teams on data collection and distribution strategies;
- Consolidating large sets of behavioral user data with user feedback sourced data;
- Translating quantitative survey findings and other qualitative sources of feedback across different touchpoints into actionable insights;
- Bringing relevant insights to different audiences by combining multiple sources of information ranging from survey collected data to user behavior metrics.
Who we’re looking for:
- A strong grasp of quantitative research methods;
- A proven record of employing relevant analytical methods to extract meaningful insights from quantitative data;
- Experience in collecting and analyzing CX survey findings (e.g. NPS, C-SAT);
- Flexibility to manage both ad-hoc and long-term research initiatives;
- Comfortable at dealing with both internal stakeholders and external vendors;
- Ability to independently set up initiatives within the Research team scope, from design to insights sharing;
- Experience working autonomously and proactively, identifying new opportunities, and reaching out to relevant stakeholders with new insights;
- Experience with creating reports, visualizations, and dashboards and communicating results and analyses to technical and non-technical audiences;
- Eager to understand how millions of people use different platforms in multiple countries under a common value proposition;
- Strong communication and presentation skills in English (written, oral and visual);
- Proficiency in querying, joining, and manipulating raw datasets for analysis;
- SQL skills;
- Experience with building reports and dashboards using Tableau;
- Experience with statistical analytics techniques and using R or Python or a similar scripting language/tool to run the analysis;
- Relevant academic background in Marketing, Business, Statistics, Mathematics, Finance, Computer/Data Science, Engineering, Economics, or a related field of study;
- Relevant professional experience in product research, data science or data analytics;
- Minimum work experience of 5 years in a relevant field;
- Comfortable working in a full-remote setup.
What we’ll give you:
- Full remote position;
- A company committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees and creating equal opportunities;
- Great place to learn within fast-growing, global classifieds' platforms;
- A healthy learning environment that takes your career at heart for both Individual Contributors or Managers;
- Annual Bonus plus benefits like Health and Life insurance, Food Allowance, Open selection of training e-courses including MyAcademy, Udemy and specialist AWS training.
Why join OLX?
At OLX, we unlock value in our people. We invest in ourselves and each other to reach our full potential. We avoid bureaucracy and empower our teams to innovate; with opportunities, training, and leadership behaviors a focus for all. Our commitment to inclusion ensures we listen to a diverse range of voices when making decisions. And, we combine the spirit and agility of a startup with our global scale and the backing of Prosus, one of the largest consumer internet groups in the world.
We also unlock value for our stakeholders. We are proud of the positive contribution we make to our planet, by enabling more conscious consumption and helping the world make the most of its limited resources through more efficient trade.
And last but not least, we love to unlock value for our customers. Every single month, over 300 million people use our platforms to easily, safely, and conveniently find their perfect home, buy or sell a car, find a great job, sell things they no longer need, or strike a great deal on something they need. And we help thousands of entrepreneurs and businesses find their customers too.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at OLX
If you do not meet every single requirement for this role, we would still encourage you to apply. At OLX, we are committed to creating a high performing diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, we know that we get the best results when we have the broadest range of knowledge, backgrounds, and experiences in our team, and we believe you are at your best when you can bring your whole self to work.
So, if you are excited about this role, but your past experiences do not align perfectly with every criteria asked for in the job description, we would still like you to apply. We strongly encourage people of all races, ethnicities, disabilities, ages, gender identities or expressions, sexual orientations, backgrounds, and experiences to consider applying for this role. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles in our business, and we'd like to hear from you.
We will strive to accommodate all necessary adjustments to support your interview success - please speak to your recruiter about any of these requirements.
Please refer to our Privacy Statement to find out more about how your application data will be processed.