Remote | Product Designer - Motors team
Lisbon, Portugal /
OLX Group – Product /
WELCOME TO OLX
At OLX, we shape the future of trade to unlock the hidden value in everything.
We help people buy and sell cars, find housing, get jobs, buy and sell household goods, and much more, all via our network of trading platforms. Our 10,000 colleagues help to serve 300 million people around the world every month, through 20 well-loved local brands such as OLX Autos, Otomoto, and Property24.
We are looking for an experienced and empathetic Product Designer to join our Global Product Design & Research team. You will be involved in the design of all aspects of our customer experience and working closely with strategic partners in technology and product teams bringing to life our key initiatives.
The candidate can be hired in Portugal or Spain only and need to be based within these 2 countries.
Our Design team
Our Design team is on a mission to transform the way we build products at OLX Group. Before a small team, we are now expanding fast and bringing the best talent in the world to help us strengthen our design practice with a committed and passionate focus on solving real problems for our customers.
What responsibilities will you get when working with us?
- Be involved in the end-to-end design, development and implementation process by translating customer problems into solutions, design from workflow and interactions to high fidelity visual designs. Be able to absorb multiple sources of feedback in the process, explore multiple hypotheses and drive the decision-making process to ensure the best product experience
- Being involved in design processes across the product lifecycle setting the vision for the user experience and managing collaboration with stakeholders
- Working closely with a collaborative and cross-functional team in developing and implementing a high-quality product experience in all stages of product development
- Represent the Product Design & Research team in facilitating and contributing to design discussions and workshops, giving feedback in planning and product channels
As a Product Designer, you will need:
- Comprehensive understanding of applying user-centered design methodologies and research to tackle complex product problems
- Proven experience and ability in all different process stages from problem-solving definition to development and implementation
- Attention to detail, with great end solution case studies examples that prove solving customer problems
- You thrive in a dynamic environment and are a self-starter
- A big plus if you have experience across a variety of emerging technologies like AI, VR, and AR.
What can we offer:
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits such as life and health insurance, bonus scheme, etc.
- Learning & Development budget
- Career guidance & path
- Flexible working hours and remote work
- Everyday snacks, fruit and drinks in the office
- Travel opportunities across our European hubs
Be part of an international, ambitious and successful team working with experienced people who will support you through this journey at OLX Group
We look forward to receiving your application!
OLX Group Talent Acquisition team
Why join OLX?
At OLX, we unlock value in our people. We invest in ourselves and each other to reach our full potential. We avoid bureaucracy and empower our teams to innovate; with opportunities, training, and leadership behaviors a focus for all. Our commitment to inclusion ensures we listen to a diverse range of voices when making decisions. And, we combine the spirit and agility of a startup with our global scale and the backing of Prosus, one of the largest consumer internet groups in the world.
We also unlock value for our stakeholders. We are proud of the positive contribution we make to our planet, by enabling more conscious consumption and helping the world make the most of its limited resources through more efficient trade.
And last but not least, we love to unlock value for our customers. Every single month, over 300 million people use our platforms to easily, safely, and conveniently find their perfect home, buy or sell a car, find a great job, sell things they no longer need, or strike a great deal on something they need. And we help thousands of entrepreneurs and businesses find their customers too.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at OLX
If you do not meet every single requirement for this role, we would still encourage you to apply. At OLX, we are committed to creating a high performing diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, we know that we get the best results when we have the broadest range of knowledge, backgrounds, and experiences in our team, and we believe you are at your best when you can bring your whole self to work.
So, if you are excited about this role, but your past experiences do not align perfectly with every criteria asked for in the job description, we would still like you to apply. We strongly encourage people of all races, ethnicities, disabilities, ages, gender identities or expressions, sexual orientations, backgrounds, and experiences to consider applying for this role. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles in our business, and we'd like to hear from you.
We will strive to accommodate all necessary adjustments to support your interview success - please speak to your recruiter about any of these requirements.
Please refer to our Privacy Statement to find out more about how your application data will be processed.