Account Manager - Real Estate
Lisbon, Portugal /
Imovirtual – Sales /
WELCOME TO OLX
At OLX, we work together to build a more sustainable world through trade.
We make it safe, smart, and convenient to buy and sell cars, find housing, get jobs, buy and sell household goods, and more. Our colleagues around the world help to serve millions of people around the world every month, through its well-loved consumer brands including OLX, Otomoto, Property24.
Join OLX and see how far you can go.
We're looking for an Account Manager Real Estate who will be focused on business opportunities to strengthen IMOVIRTUAL market leader position.
You will work as a business partner for a large network of existing customers helping them to understand how they can optimize their presence in our website and create value for their business.
Also, we need people with great team spirit and dynamism, waking up every day with the same motivation and bringing a positive attitude to the company.
- Engage, maintain and increase our customer's active participation in the partnership with Imovirtual (and OLX RE);
- Develop the Portuguese online Real Estate market together with existing team and overall sales team;
- Selling our products and providing them an accurate follow-up, explaining how they can optimize their presence in our websites (Imovirtual and OLX RE) - the majority of the contacts with users will be made by telephone;
- Contact and manage our large network of existing customers - the majority of the contacts with users will be made by telephone;
- Be proactive, updating and sharing the latest features of Imovirtual.
- Create and deliver analytical insights to the customers to give them the full potential of Imovirtual (and OLX RE);
- Be the guardian of the customer's needs and do everything in your power to provide expedite corrections or adjustments;
To get there, you'll need:
- University Degree is a plus;
- Knowledge of Real Estate market is a plus;
- Experience in commercial activities (online/e-commerce sector is a plus);
- Inbound and outbound telesales experience;
- Love the internet and willing to develop your online skills and experience;
- User of online shopping websites, web browsing and real estate sales/market;
- Customer oriented profile & Excellent communication skills;
- Good team player, however also be able to work independently;
- Entrepreneur mentality;
- Good command of English is required (at least B2)
What we offer:
- Unique opportunity to become a part of an international group and one of the major Internet Brands in the world, contributing to the global OLX Group success;
- Opportunity to make impact on how millions of people trade every day;
- Work in a meritocratic and entrepreneurial environment where your work will have a real impact on the company's success;
- Enticing compensation and amazing perks;
- Work with people who are going to push you forward.
Why join OLX?
At OLX, we invest in ourselves and each other to reach our full potential. We avoid bureaucracy and empower our teams to innovate; with opportunities, training, and leadership behaviors a key focus for all. Our commitment to inclusion ensures we listen to a diverse range of voices when making decisions. And, we combine the spirit and agility of a startup with our global scale and the backing of Prosus, one of the largest consumer internet groups in the world.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at OLX
At OLX, we are committed to creating a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. We strongly encourage people of all races, ethnicities, disabilities, ages, gender identities or expressions, sexual orientations, religions, backgrounds, and experiences to apply.
If you are excited about this role, and your past experiences do not align perfectly with every criteria asked for in the job description, we would still like you to apply. You may be just the right candidate for this or other opportunities across the business, and we'd like to hear from you.
OLX (OLX consists of OLX Global B.V. and its affiliated companies) will handle your personal data with care and will process your personal data to assess your fit for the position you are applying for. You can give your consent (optional) to allow us to store your data for up to 12 months after the application process. So that in case you are not fit for the role at stake we can consider you for other suitable roles.
Please refer to our Privacy Statement to find out more about how your application data will be processed.