Legal Operations Specialist
Berlin, Germany /
OLX Group – Legal /
WELCOME TO OLX
At OLX, we shape the future of trade to unlock the hidden value in everything.
We help people buy and sell cars, find housing, get jobs, buy and sell household goods, and much more, all via our network of trading platforms. Our 10,000 colleagues help to serve 300 million people around the world every month, through 20 well-loved local brands such as OLX Autos, Otomoto, and Property24.
THIS OPPORTUNITY IS AVAILABLE IN: POZNAN, WARSAW, BERLIN, LISBON, BUCHAREST
We are looking for a Legal Operations Specialist to join our specialized department of OLX Europe. We seek candidates with strong legal function knowledge, demonstrated ability to team with and motivate others, and demonstrated ability to build meaningful and influential relationships with clients and colleagues. As a Legal Ops Specialist, you will have the opportunity to work directly with the Legal Team leadership within the region. It’s a role with far-reaching implications, so you'll have a unique opportunity to shape and develop legal tech in practice.
- Use data to provide guidance to the Legal Team leadership, detect new trends, find efficiencies and direct the team onto measurable outcomes that make a difference to the business;
- Maximize the resources through developing a sustainable approach to financial management: budgets, financial forecasting, opportunities for savings and better financial planning;
- Create, sustain, and strengthen external relationships that support our business needs. Bring new entities on board smoothly in a seamless, flexible and fair process that you can have a great impact on;
- Design information policies that fit the team’s needs, develop communication strategies and implementation plans, create and review information policies;
- Facilitate knowledge sharing and design a knowledge management experience to prevent losing valuable knowledge and add value to the culture of mutual support;
- Minimize the distraction coming from the operational side of the Legal team job;
- Take on complex special projects without losing focus or effectiveness elsewhere, engage and communicate with stakeholders across the company;Innovate new solutions and define optimal service delivery models;
- Set goals and strategic priorities that serve the needs of our department and the overall business and align to overall corporate priorities and direction;
- Strategically deploy technology solutions to automate and digitize;
- Build skills and knowledge in emerging high-value disciplines.
- Experience working in Big4 companies;
- Confidence in approach to make a direct impact on your environment and effectively manage customer expectations;
- Ability to develop and articulate a distinct point of view across teams and geographies;
- Demonstrated ability to use both qualitative and quantitative methodologies including basic financial analysis skills;
- Confidence working with numbers and numerical data;
- Confident in understanding multiple business drivers;
- Skilled in identifying trends that translate into key market-facing initiatives;
- Proven ability to work and influence cross-functionally and geographically and with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders and departments;
- Proven sound judgment and flexibility in balancing multiple project / pursuit requirements, tight deadlines, and keeping people and projects moving on schedule, with high attention to detail;
- Ability to adapt quickly in an ever-changing environment and comfortable working in a virtual team environment;
- Confident presentation skills;
- Take ownership for delivering customized projects with a high degree of autonomy.
What we can offer:
- Opportunity to work with an industry leader in a continuous growth trajectory;
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits, in a diverse working environment with inspiring and hardworking colleagues;
- A positive, get-things-done workplace;
- A dynamic, constantly evolving space (change is par for the course – important you are comfortable with this);
- An inclusive environment ensures we listen to a diverse range of voices when making decisions;
- Ability to learn cutting edge concepts and innovation in an agile start-up environment with a global scale;
- A flexible working environment where you can drive your outcomes;
- Company mobile phone, laptop, and other tools you might need;
- Opportunity to work from one of our offices in Poznań, Warsaw, Berlin, Lisbon or Bucharest
Why join OLX?
At OLX, we unlock value in our people. We invest in ourselves and each other to reach our full potential. We avoid bureaucracy and empower our teams to innovate; with opportunities, training, and leadership behaviors a focus for all. Our commitment to inclusion ensures we listen to a diverse range of voices when making decisions. And, we combine the spirit and agility of a startup with our global scale and the backing of Prosus, one of the largest consumer internet groups in the world.
We also unlock value for our stakeholders. We are proud of the positive contribution we make to our planet, by enabling more conscious consumption and helping the world make the most of its limited resources through more efficient trade.
And last but not least, we love to unlock value for our customers. Every single month, over 300 million people use our platforms to easily, safely, and conveniently find their perfect home, buy or sell a car, find a great job, sell things they no longer need, or strike a great deal on something they need. And we help thousands of entrepreneurs and businesses find their customers too.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at OLX
If you do not meet every single requirement for this role, we would still encourage you to apply. At OLX, we are committed to creating a high performing diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, we know that we get the best results when we have the broadest range of knowledge, backgrounds, and experiences in our team, and we believe you are at your best when you can bring your whole self to work.
So, if you are excited about this role, but your past experiences do not align perfectly with every criteria asked for in the job description, we would still like you to apply. We strongly encourage people of all races, ethnicities, disabilities, ages, gender identities or expressions, sexual orientations, backgrounds, and experiences to consider applying for this role. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles in our business, and we'd like to hear from you.
We will strive to accommodate all necessary adjustments to support your interview success - please speak to your recruiter about any of these requirements.
Please refer to our Privacy Statement to find out more about how your application data will be processed.