Internal | Technical Program Manager
Poznań, Poland /
OLX – Engineering /
WELCOME TO OLX
At OLX, we shape the future of trade to unlock the hidden value in everything.
We help people buy and sell cars, find housing, get jobs, buy and sell household goods, and much more, all via our network of trading platforms. Our 10,000 colleagues help to serve 300 million people around the world every month, through 20 well-loved local brands such as OLX Autos, Otomoto, and Property24.
We're looking for a Technical Program Manager to join the OLX Product, Data & Technology team. In this role you will report into the CTO OLX Group. The scope of this role is focused on OLX Europe Platforms.
- Structure and drive monthly OKR reviews and reporting across Europe. Provide a unified view over the progress in product development in different customer units/ areas
- Provide Program Management support on key initiatives that require cross-functional collaboration and alignment between different Customer Units and teams
- Build stakeholder relationships across multi-disciplinary teams and multiple partners in different time
- Proactively identify inefficiencies that are holding the team back, and drive better, more efficient workflows.
- Develop and manage end-to-end project plans and ensure on-time delivery
- 8+ years of experience in Program Management, Product Operations, Product Management, or a related field in a tech organization.
- Proven project management skills, and experience driving large cross-functional efforts.
- Intrinsic drive for creating effective organizations with efficient workflows.
- Experience setting up and reporting on KPIs and OKRs for multi-product teams.
- Ability to influence and communicate cross-functionally across all levels of the organization
- Experience developing quantitative and qualitative analysis and metrics to solve business, product, and technical challenges
- Experience working in an international projects environment
- Being an OLX colleague brings many rewards, such as great compensation package, a world-class training program, flexible working models and many more location-based benefits which for this role include:
- Contribute to the global OLX Group
Why join OLX?
At OLX, we unlock value in our people. We invest in ourselves and each other to reach our full potential. We avoid bureaucracy and empower our teams to innovate; with opportunities, training, and leadership behaviors a focus for all. Our commitment to inclusion ensures we listen to a diverse range of voices when making decisions. And, we combine the spirit and agility of a startup with our global scale and the backing of Prosus, one of the largest consumer internet groups in the world.
We also unlock value for our stakeholders. We are proud of the positive contribution we make to our planet, by enabling more conscious consumption and helping the world make the most of its limited resources through more efficient trade.
And last but not least, we love to unlock value for our customers. Every single month, over 300 million people use our platforms to easily, safely, and conveniently find their perfect home, buy or sell a car, find a great job, sell things they no longer need, or strike a great deal on something they need. And we help thousands of entrepreneurs and businesses find their customers too.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at OLX
If you do not meet every single requirement for this role, we would still encourage you to apply. At OLX, we are committed to creating a high performing diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, we know that we get the best results when we have the broadest range of knowledge, backgrounds, and experiences in our team, and we believe you are at your best when you can bring your whole self to work.
So, if you are excited about this role, but your past experiences do not align perfectly with every criteria asked for in the job description, we would still like you to apply. We strongly encourage people of all races, ethnicities, disabilities, ages, gender identities or expressions, sexual orientations, backgrounds, and experiences to consider applying for this role. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles in our business, and we'd like to hear from you.
We will strive to accommodate all necessary adjustments to support your interview success - please speak to your recruiter about any of these requirements.
Please refer to our Privacy Statement to find out more about how your application data will be processed.