HR Operations Specialist
Kyiv, Ukraine /
OLX Group – Human Resources /
WELCOME TO OLX
At OLX, we shape the future of trade to unlock the hidden value in everything.
We help people buy and sell cars, find housing, get jobs, buy and sell household goods, and much more, all via our network of trading platforms. Our 10,000 colleagues help to serve 300 million people around the world every month, through 20 well-loved local brands such as OLX Autos, Otomoto, and Property24.
The HR Operations Specialist plays a critical role in ensuring that employees and managers have a positive first impression of HR by providing a high level of customer service and demonstrating a strong knowledge of OLX HR and Corporate policies. In this role, you will support not only employees and managers but will also contribute to HR's continuous improvement efforts.
What responsibilities will you get when working with us?
- Maintaining a detailed understanding of OLX HR policies and processes to support employees and managers in resolving first-line questions and issues
- Responding to the general employee and manager inquiries regarding HR and OLX Corporate policies and procedures related to benefits, payroll, time off, etc., and providing the appropriate resources to effectively resolve the issue
- Proactively and in a timely manner processing employee life-cycle transaction(s) in the HR systems ensuring the integrity, accuracy, and confidentiality of HR-related data
- Administering employee benefits schemes, answering employee questions, and appropriately processing necessary documentation
- Supporting employees in onboarding/offboarding activities to ensure a smooth transition
- Maintaining proper documentation of OLX policies and procedures for easy reference and support
- Compiling and providing basic reporting needs related to payroll, absences, leaves, etc., as defined
- Maintaining records, databases, and other systems to ensure there is high data quality, accuracy, and integrity at all times. are kept up to date and accurate at all times.
- Contributing to HR system upgrades and maintenance by participating in pilots and testing
- Providing education and support to employees and managers on the use of the HR Systems to promote self-service, as appropriate.
- Updating of personnel files by the employee ( paper folder containing all requested by the law documents ( personal documents copies and signed official company records)
- Providing earning statements for employees, extracts from orders, printing, signing by employer
- Address issues and questions regarding labor legislation, absences, and other related employment inquiries
- Processing incoming requests from authorities, audits, etc.
What will you need to be successful in this role?
- Customer Service Orientation: Able to ask questions to understand customer needs: responding quickly, efficiently, accurately, and in accordance with OLX guidelines.
- Strong computer skills, proficient in the use of Microsoft Office programs including Outlook, Word, Excel,
- Prior experience with Oracle Fusion is a plus
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to positively interact with multiple levels within the organization
- Knowledge of the Labor Code, the Constitution of Ukraine, legislative and regulatory legal acts in the field of labor, employment, personnel records management, compulsory state pension, and social insurance, protection of personal data, military registration, procedures and regulations for maintaining personnel records, legislation regulating wages
- Knowledge of the procedure for the development and conclusion of labor agreements (contracts) and regulation of labor disputes
- Experienced user in programs: 1C 8: Salary
- Minimum 3 years of HR operations experience in a fast-paced international environment
- Ability to set priorities
- Excellent language skills in English (B2-C1) to be able to work in English with a team of 50+ nationalities
- High level of self-organization and personal performance
- Constructiveness, willingness to take responsibility
What can we offer you?
- Employment in full compliance with the legislation of Ukraine
- Competitive salary and great benefits (corporate English classes, compensation for health and sports services)
- Medical insurance program after successful completion of the probation period
International career and travel opportunities (subject to COVID restrictions)
- Learning and development support
- Comfortable, light office in the city center (now we work remotely)
Why join OLX?
At OLX, we unlock value in our people. We invest in ourselves and each other to reach our full potential. We avoid bureaucracy and empower our teams to innovate; with opportunities, training, and leadership behaviors a focus for all. Our commitment to inclusion ensures we listen to a diverse range of voices when making decisions. And, we combine the spirit and agility of a startup with our global scale and the backing of Prosus, one of the largest consumer internet groups in the world.
We also unlock value for our stakeholders. We are proud of the positive contribution we make to our planet, by enabling more conscious consumption and helping the world make the most of its limited resources through more efficient trade.
And last but not least, we love to unlock value for our customers. Every single month, over 300 million people use our platforms to easily, safely, and conveniently find their perfect home, buy or sell a car, find a great job, sell things they no longer need, or strike a great deal on something they need. And we help thousands of entrepreneurs and businesses find their customers too.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at OLX
If you do not meet every single requirement for this role, we would still encourage you to apply. At OLX, we are committed to creating a high performing diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, we know that we get the best results when we have the broadest range of knowledge, backgrounds, and experiences in our team, and we believe you are at your best when you can bring your whole self to work.
So, if you are excited about this role, but your past experiences do not align perfectly with every criteria asked for in the job description, we would still like you to apply. We strongly encourage people of all races, ethnicities, disabilities, ages, gender identities or expressions, sexual orientations, backgrounds, and experiences to consider applying for this role. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles in our business, and we'd like to hear from you.
We will strive to accommodate all necessary adjustments to support your interview success - please speak to your recruiter about any of these requirements.
Please refer to our Privacy Statement to find out more about how your application data will be processed.