Customer Care Agent - German Speaking
Operations – Customer Care /
Who we are
Numan is changing the way men look after their health and wellness. It’s a decades-old problem: men aren’t seeking the healthcare that they need. Our survey showed that modern-day society is yet to conquer this worrying trend. It revealed that 4 out of 10 men haven’t visited a doctor in over a year, and 1 out of 10 can’t even remember the last time they saw a doctor.
We’re building a platform that gives men direct access to medical professionals, pharmaceutical products, and the knowledge to make informed choices about their health. Our mission is to help men across the world live healthier, happier lives with Numan as their trusted, long-term partner for all things relating to their wellbeing.
Our aspirations are big - we recently raised Series B funding, working with industry-renowned, top-tier investors including White Star Capital, Novator, Anthemis and Vostok New Ventures. This massively accelerated our growth in 2021, and we have ambitious plans for further growth in 2022. We’re looking to expand our world class team to help us achieve our mission, and we’re looking for the right people to work with us to make this vision a reality.
Your Mission at Numan
As one of the first Customer Care Agents for our new German operation, you will be a key first point of contact for our early customers, playing a vital role in providing them with exceptional service, whilst working with our pharmacy and clinicians. As a founding agent you’ll play an important role in getting our operation up to speed and working well with customers, and your happy in a less structured start up environment. Our Customer Care team work under various shift patterns that may include weekends (e.g. Wed - Sun) so you’ll need to be comfortable with this too. Ideally you are a native German speaker but with fluent English and will work alongside and among the UK team to train and learn about the business.
- Offering customers empathetic and personal service expected of the Numan brand
- Solving queries on first contact as far as possible
- Working in Zendesk covering phone, chat and email
- Monitoring our social channels and review sites
- Working closely with our pharmacy and clinicians to resolve patient queries.
- Keeping an accurate record of customer enquiries and complaints.
- Responding to Trustpilot feedback and sharing the success with the wider company.
- Handling queries of a sensitive nature in a confidential and safe setting.
- Sharing the voice of the customer with colleagues in the business and suggesting better ways to work
- Confident to work with little supervision
What you experience you bring
- You’re a totally fluent German speaker (written and spoken)
- You are someone who loves problem-solving and interacting with people.
- You get satisfaction from providing excellent customer care and going the extra mile make someone happy
- Ideally, you have Zendesk, Salesforce, Intercom or equivalent experience but if not, you are a tech savvy quick learner.
- You are passionate about health and wellness and want to make a difference in a fast paced, high growth company on a mission!
Values we share:
Mission led - You have a passion for and deep subject matter interest in health and wellbeing.
Highly empathetic and collaborative - You’ll be bringing togetherness and drive contribution.
Low ego - The best technology leaders spend their time enabling teams to do their best work by providing context, direction and removing roadblocks.
Ownership - We win and lose together. This role requires candidates who are comfortable taking ownership and high levels of responsibility. We reward that with a highly autonomous way of working that empowers you and your teams.
What we can offer you:
-A competitive base salary 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
-A flexible working environment that allows you to make the biggest impact.
-A chance to help build a category-defining company that’s making a real difference in people’s lives.
-Health Insurance with HealthShield. This is a health cash plan paid for by the company. It also includes 24/7 counselling support, EAP programme, 24/7 GP access, access to wellbeing app Thrive and further discounts on fashion, holidays, entertainment, car hire, health and beauty and your weekly shop via the reward platform MyPerks.
-Continuous learning - Books, online subscriptions and budget for workshops and conferences.
-Annual Learnerbly budget.
-Cycle to work scheme and secure cycle area to keep your bike safe.
-Discount to our Numan products (also for family and friends).
-Free eye test.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status