Senior CRM Executive
Product – Growth /
Who we are
Numan is on a mission to make men healthier. We provide healthcare as men need it, and treat common health conditions with personalised plans that alleviate symptoms and fix root causes. We offer integrated care - including diagnostics, medication & supplements, 1-1 clinical care, and digital programs - in one digital platform, to help patients take control of their health.
Founded in 2018, we’re backed by top-tier investors and have already impacted the lives of hundreds of thousands of patients in the UK, and have created a category leading brand. We have ambitious plans and are expanding the team with talented people who are as excited about the mission as we are.
As a CRM Executive, you’ll focus primarily on building and executing communications that delight Numan patients and inspire them to take action with their health. Testing and iteration will be central to your efforts as you drive growth across the customer lifecycle, from acquiring new customers to nurturing retention and encouraging reactivation.
You'll be responsible for:
- Designing, launching, and maintaining engaging email journeys that deliver impact on key growth objectives
- The end-to-end ownership and development of BAU campaigns
- Gathering performance data and insights from campaigns so that we can learn from them, adapt quickly, and inform the development of new tests
- Understanding and using data to define and maintain user segments
- Working closely with the [Senior Retention Manager] to influence the ongoing CRM strategy
- Gathering design and copy requirements and writing briefs
What experience you'll bring:
- You have experience in a CRM or email marketing-focused role
- You have hands-on experience using CRM and/or marketing automation platforms such as Salesforce, Hubspot, Zendesk, Mailchimp, Braze, or Drip
- You have experience with BI/analytics tools such as Looker, Tableau or Google Data Studio
- You take a methodical approach to your work and have a strong attention to detail
- You are passionate about working in a fast-paced, scale-up environment
- You are handy with Microsoft Excel and are comfortable with manipulating data to derive insights
- You are a confident communicator who is happy to work with the wider Numan team on cross-functional projects as they arise
Values we share:
Mission led - You have a passion for and deep subject matter interest in health and wellbeing.
Highly empathetic and collaborative - You’ll be bringing togetherness and drive contribution.
Low ego - The best technology leaders spend their time enabling teams to do their best work by providing context, direction and removing roadblocks.
Ownership - We win and lose together. This role requires candidates who are comfortable taking ownership and high levels of responsibility. We reward that with a highly autonomous way of working that empowers you and your teams.
What we can offer you:
-A competitive base salary 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
-A flexible working environment that allows you to make the biggest impact.
-A chance to help build a category-defining company that’s making a real difference in people’s lives.
-Health Insurance with HealthShield. This is a health cash plan paid for by the company. It also includes 24/7 counselling support, EAP programme, 24/7 GP access, access to wellbeing app Thrive and further discounts on fashion, holidays, entertainment, car hire, health and beauty and your weekly shop via the reward platform MyPerks.
-Continuous learning - Books, online subscriptions and budget for workshops and conferences.
-Annual Learnerbly budget.
-Cycle to work scheme and secure cycle area to keep your bike safe.
-Discount to our Numan products (also for family and friends).
-Free eye test.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status