Finance – Finance /
Founded in 2018, we’ve already grown to be a 200+ team distributed across the globe united by a singular mission: empowering people to take control of their health.
Numan is transforming health: we’ve built a cutting-edge platform that integrates diagnostics, medication, supplements, digital programmes, and doctor consultations. Giving people the tools they need to shake off inertia, seize control of their health, and make the most of it.
Backed by top-tier investors, Numan is already having a positive impact on hundreds of thousands of patients here in the UK.
We want you to be part of it.
We are looking for an ambitious and technically strong qualified accountant to join as a Finance Manager. This role will work across the business managing the day to day financial operations, ensuring timely and accurate delivery of financial reporting and fulfilling Numan's financial regulatory and compliance requirements.
- Managing day to day finance operations
- Dealing with end to end Management account preparation (close by WD5)
- Evaluating and developing existing and new processes to suit business needs
- Managing the annual audit process
- Ensuring financial regulation and compliance across the whole business
- Working across the business to ensure high levels of accuracy
- Building out the financial reporting whilst gaining an understanding for the numbers
- Working on Ad-hoc finance projects
We’re looking for someone who:
- Is a qualified Accountant from a top tier accountancy firm within audit
- Has strong knowledge of accounting standards and rules
- Excellent attention to detail with a curiosity for the numbers
- Has experience in end to end accounting and month end close processes
- Can work in a high paced environment and meet deadlines
It’s a bonus if you have:
- Experience working in a small finance team
- Worked in a start-up/scale-up previously
Our benefits include:
📈 - Share options.
🏖 - 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays (increasing to 30 the longer you stay with Numan).
🩺 - Private healthcare provided by Health Shield (including a cash plan and 24/7 GP access).
🧸 - Enhanced maternity and parental leave.
💼 - Employee assistance programme (access to therapy, financial planning and discounts).
⚖️ - Generous pension (includes both employee and employer contributions).
💻 - Flexible working options, including a dog friendly office in Farringdon.
📚 - Personal training and development budget via Learnerbly.
👟 - Gympass membership, giving you access to over 2,000 locations in the UK.
☕️ - Free office snacks including breakfast items, soft drinks, tea and coffee.
% - Discount to Numan products for your friends and family.
🤲 - Paid volunteering days.
📅 - An additional 2 weeks off once you reach your 5th anniversary with Numan.
Diversity at Numan
At Numan, people are at the heart of who we are. We recognise and value the unique perspectives and experiences that individuals from all backgrounds bring.
We promote innovation and creativity, enabling us to tackle things from various viewpoints and are committed to equal opportunities and continuously strive to create a workplace where everyone feels respected, heard, and valued.
Embracing diversity isn't just our goal; it's our strength, driving us towards a more inclusive future.