Regulatory Affairs Manager
Legal – Legal /
Founded in 2018, we’ve already grown to be a 200+ team distributed across the globe united by a singular mission: empowering people to take control of their health.
Numan is transforming health: we’ve built a cutting-edge platform that integrates diagnostics, medication, supplements, digital programmes, and doctor consultations. Giving people the tools they need to shake off inertia, seize control of their health, and make the most of it.
Backed by top-tier investors, Numan is already having a positive impact on hundreds of thousands of patients here in the UK.
We want you to be part of it.
As Regulatory Affairs Manager, you’ll be responsible for regulatory compliance within a healthcare setting and shaping Numan’s regulatory strategy for medicines and products. You’d be working closely with our Head of Legal to ensure the development program meets the needs of the key markets.
- Ensuring regulatory compliance for current products and treatment categories;
- Creating a regulatory strategy and ensuring accountability of implementing regulations to maintain compliance.
- Partnering with our commercial, product and compliance teams, acting as real-time advisor to understand their needs and provide regulatory and technical recommendations across areas of responsibility
- Reviewing websites and advertising copy / content to ensure compliance with advertising regulations
- Advising key business functions on new regulatory developments impacting the business and it’s operations
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has a degree in one of the life sciences particularly, chemistry, biochemistry or biology.
- Has excellent knowledge of regulatory frameworks, including cosmetics regulation, food supplements regulation, medicines regulation and advertising regulations within the context of a healthcare provider. Has a high level of curiosity and appetite to develop and share knowledge
- High degree of organisational and analytical skills, offering well thought through creative solutions.
- Strong interpersonal skills and capable of building good effective relationships with internal and external contacts as well as senior stakeholders.
It’s a bonus if you have:
- Experience within the FMCG industry.
Our benefits include..
📈 - Share options.
🏖 - 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays (increasing to 30 the longer you stay with Numan).
🩺 - Private healthcare provided by Health Shield (including a cash plan and 24/7 GP access).
🧸 - Enhanced maternity and parental leave.
💼 - Employee assistance programme (access to therapy, financial planning and discounts).
⚖️ - Generous pension (includes both employee and employer contributions).
💻 - Flexible working options, including a dog friendly office in Farringdon.
📚 - Personal training and development budget via Learnerbly.
👟 - Gympass membership, giving you access to over 2,000 locations in the UK.
☕️ - Free office snacks including breakfast items, soft drinks, tea and coffee.
% - Discount to Numan products for your friends and family.
🤲 - Paid volunteering days.
📅 - An additional 2 weeks off once you reach your 5th anniversary with Numan.
Diversity at Numan
At Numan, people are at the heart of who we are. We recognise and value the unique perspectives and experiences that individuals from all backgrounds bring.
We promote innovation and creativity, enabling us to tackle things from various viewpoints and are committed to equal opportunities and continuously strive to create a workplace where everyone feels respected, heard, and valued.
Embracing diversity isn't just our goal; it's our strength, driving us towards a more inclusive future.