Numan Ops – Numan Ops /
Numan is a digital mens healthcare provider focused on changing the way men look after their health and wellness. Our mission is to help men across the world live healthier, happier lives with Numan as their trusted, long-term partner for all things relating to their wellbeing. Currently Numan's products and services are focused on challenging stigma around men’s health focusing on things men don't talk about. It’s a decades-old problem: men aren’t seeking the healthcare that they need.
Our survey showed that modern-day society is yet to conquer this worrying trend. It revealed that 4 out of 10 men haven’t visited a doctor in over a year, and 1 out of 10 can’t even remember the last time they saw a doctor. We’re building a platform that gives men direct access to medical professionals, pharmaceutical products, and the knowledge to make informed choices about their health.
Numan Operations Limited is a registered pharmacy based in Cardiff with responsibility for dispensing and shipping medication and supplements to the customer’s front door. As an ever growing team we are in search of enthusiastic, motivated individuals to join us. Successful applicants will be welcomed into an experienced team that is friendly and supportive with an opportunity to work within a growing organisation. You will benefit from commitment to your personal and professional development plus a competitive hourly rate and benefits package including discounts, pension, healthcare plan, social events, free onsite parking and much more.
Values we share
1. Mission led - You have a passion for and deep subject matter interest in health and wellbeing.
2. Highly empathetic and collaborative - You’ll be bringing togetherness and drive contribution.
3. Low ego - The best technology leaders spend their time enabling teams to do their best work by providing context, direction and removing roadblocks
4. Ownership - We win and lose together. This role requires candidates who are comfortable taking ownership and high levels of responsibility. We reward that with a highly autonomous way of working that empowers you and your teams.
Your Mission at Numan
We’re all about delivering a superb customer experience, as a Dispensing Operative, your duties will involve processing prescriptions sent from Numan prescribers, accurately dispensing the products and packaging the orders to a high standard ready for shipping.
Roles and Responsibilities
- To accurately process and package Numan orders.
- To work efficiently and meet daily individual targets.
- Support colleagues to ensure the team target is achieved.
- To independently dispense orders correctly and efficiently.
- To identify any errors that may arise and handle them appropriately.
- To understand and actively take part in the stock management.
- To maintain a clean and organised workstation at all times.
- To understand the importance of working together as a team to complete the workload and if necessary undertake additional duties which may be outside of your usual role.
- To ensure all mandatory training is completed and company policies and procedures are followed without exception.
- To understand and respect the importance of patient confidentiality at all times.
What experience you bring
- Skills and Abilities
- IT literate (comfortable with IT systems and is quick to learn).
- Ability to work both independently and as a team.
- Efficiently prioritise and organise tasks.
- Good communication skills.
- Always demonstrate professional conduct and respect for others, both Numan colleagues and our partners and customers.
- Display teamwork with dependability and a positive attitude.
- Ability to show initiative, a proactive approach with a strong work ethic.
- Show tenacity and the will to succeed.
What we can offer you:
A competitive hourly rate.
25 days holiday + bank holidays.
A flexible working environment that allows you to make the biggest impact.
A chance to help build a category-defining company that’s making a real difference in people’s lives.
Annual Learnerbly budget to purchase training courses, books and learning materials for personal development.
Health Care plan with HealthShield.
Free drinks, coffee and snacks.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.