Numan Ops – Numan Ops /
Founded in 2018, we’ve already grown to be a 200+ team distributed across the globe united by a singular mission: empowering people to take control of their health.
Numan is transforming health: we’ve built a cutting-edge platform that integrates diagnostics, medication, supplements, digital programmes, and doctor consultations. Giving people the tools they need to shake off inertia, seize control of their health, and make the most of it.
Backed by top-tier investors, Numan is already having a positive impact on hundreds of thousands of patients here in the UK.
We want you to be part of it.
Numan Operations Limited is a registered pharmacy based in Cardiff with responsibility for dispensing and shipping medication and supplements to the customer’s front door. As an ever growing team we are in search of enthusiastic, motivated individuals to join us. Successful applicants will be welcomed into an experienced team that is friendly and supportive with an opportunity to work within a growing organisation. You will benefit from commitment to your personal and professional development plus a competitive hourly rate and benefits package including discounts, pension, healthcare plan, social events, free onsite parking and much more.
Values we share
1. Mission led - You have a passion for and deep subject matter interest in health and wellbeing.
2. Highly empathetic and collaborative - You’ll be bringing togetherness and drive contribution.
3. Low ego - The best technology leaders spend their time enabling teams to do their best work by providing context, direction and removing roadblocks
4. Ownership - We win and lose together. This role requires candidates who are comfortable taking ownership and high levels of responsibility. We reward that with a highly autonomous way of working that empowers you and your teams.
Your Mission at Numan
We’re all about delivering a superb customer experience, as a Dispensing Operative your duties will involve processing prescriptions sent from Numan prescribers, accurately dispensing the products and packaging the orders to a high standard ready for shipping.
Roles and Responsibilities
- To accurately process and package Numan orders.
- To work efficiently and meet daily individual targets.
- Support colleagues to ensure the team target is achieved.
- To independently dispense orders correctly and efficiently.
- To identify any errors that may arise and handle them appropriately.
- To understand and actively take part in the stock management.
- To maintain a clean and organised workstation at all times.
- To understand the importance of working together as a team to complete the workload and if necessary undertake additional duties which may be outside of your usual role.
- To ensure all mandatory training is completed and company policies and procedures are followed without exception.
- To understand and respect the importance of patient confidentiality at all times.
What experience you bring
- Skills and Abilities
- IT literate (comfortable with IT systems and is quick to learn).
- Ability to work both independently and as a team.
- Efficiently prioritise and organise tasks.
- Good communication skills.
- Always demonstrate professional conduct and respect for others, both Numan colleagues and our partners and customers.
- Display teamwork with dependability and a positive attitude.
- Ability to show initiative, a proactive approach with a strong work ethic.
- Show tenacity and the will to succeed.
£10.70 - £10.70 an hour
Monday to Sunday hours available.
Very remote location. Public transport limited.
Diversity at Numan
At Numan, people are at the heart of who we are. We recognise and value the unique perspectives and experiences that individuals from all backgrounds bring.
We promote innovation and creativity, enabling us to tackle things from various viewpoints and are committed to equal opportunities and continuously strive to create a workplace where everyone feels respected, heard, and valued.
Embracing diversity isn't just our goal; it's our strength, driving us towards a more inclusive future.