Commercial Legal Counsel
Jerusalem, Israel /
Legal – Legal /
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accident to semi and full autonomous vehicle. If you are excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!
We are looking for a talented, highly motivated team player to join our Legal team and serve as a Commercial Legal Counsel.
This is a great opportunity to work on cutting-edge issues in an exciting, fast-paced environment.
The Legal Counsel will be reporting to Mobileye's Chief Legal Officer.
What will your job look like:
- Draft, negotiate and approve commercial agreements with global customers and suppliers
- Handle legal issues pertaining to the business
- Lead procurement procedures and managing negotiations with external vendors and international service providers
- Examine international and local laws
- Create and manage compliance procedures
- Lead in-house legal projects
- Full-time position in Jerusalem
All you need is:
- Approximately 8 years' experience as either an in-house counsel of a high tech company or in the commercial/high tech department of a big law firm
- Substantial experience in drafting, reviewing, negotiating and finalizing various commercial agreements globally such as license agreements, data license agreements, distribution agreements, procurement agreements, data privacy, intellectual property, review and draft of marketing documents, understanding business needs and risks, working closely with business teams
- Fluent in English & Hebrew
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Ability to work independently
- Team player and ability to work under pressure
Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accidents to semi and fully autonomous vehicles. If you are an excellent, bright, hands-on person with a passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!